New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 42 of 163 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    For those interested to know more about various diesel fuel injection systems, I have a sticky thread here in Tsikot. Go to .......

Tsikot Philippines 2009>
    At the parking lot>
    The workshop>
    Engine and fuel system talk>
    Diesel fuel injection help desk

Dieseldude
    dude tanong lang kung pwde got cummins crd rpm response nil selonoid valve (start up) replaced but still no reaction

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by trekkers View Post
    dude tanong lang kung pwde got cummins crd rpm response nil selonoid valve (start up) replaced but still no reaction
    I cannot understand your question and your problem.

What is your Cummins engine model, ISB.....for Dodge Ram?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hi guys, our Innova is currently experiencing problems during startup. after ignition, namamatay if you dont rev it. para bang kulang sa gas.. is it the fuel pump problem? or fuel filter lang kelangan palitan?

Hope someone can enlighten me on this. medyo mahaba na kase yung thread and I dunno where to start looking. hehe thank you!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcats View Post
    Hi guys, our Innova is currently experiencing problems during startup. after ignition, namamatay if you dont rev it. para bang kulang sa gas.. is it the fuel pump problem? or fuel filter lang kelangan palitan?

Hope someone can enlighten me on this. medyo mahaba na kase yung thread and I dunno where to start looking. hehe thank you!
    If this is still warranty, you're best option is to bring it to your dealer.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcats View Post

What year/model is your innova?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hi guys, our Innova is currently experiencing problems during startup. after ignition, namamatay if you dont rev it. para bang kulang sa gas.. is it the fuel pump problem? This is probably a supply pump problem which can be validated by a scan tool. or fuel filter lang kelangan palitan? Possible too. Innovas have a "water in fuel" and "filter restiction" indicator on the dashboard.

Hope someone can enlighten me on this. medyo mahaba na kase yung thread and I dunno where to start looking. hehe thank you! Very common cause lately is water in fuel. Due to the recent floods, some gas stations have contaminated fuel.

Visit Tsikot's thread: Diesel fuel injection help desk by Dieseldude.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Sir Dieseldude gud day po, I've been scanning comments and posts from this thread for quite a while to pick up information regarding innova d4d issues, mine never had any choking or hard starting problems what i experienced are black smoke everytime i push the speed up to 120km and above, but on normal driving speed wala naman and another is hindi consistent ang engine sound kapag naka idle lang. Came up this idea if i will use a good motor oil like mobil 1 or motul or any fully synthetic oil that you may recommend will it somehow do any changes sa performance ng innova ko, presently im using toyota mineral oil . tnx very much.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Sir Dieseldude gud day po, I've been scanning comments and posts from this thread for quite a while to pick up information regarding innova d4d issues, mine never had any choking or hard starting problems what i experienced are black smoke everytime i push the speed up to 120km and above, Have you checked your air filter?

but on normal driving speed wala naman and another is hindi consistent ang engine sound kapag naka idle lang. Inconsistent engine sound at low idle could be a sign of an impending supply pump failure. I've often seen this. If it's a supply pump problem, a scan will tool show erratic rail pressure readings. I hope that this is not your case though.

Came up this idea if i will use a good motor oil like mobil 1 or motul or any fully synthetic oil that you may recommend will it somehow do any changes sa performance ng innova ko, presently im using toyota mineral oil. I don't think so. Follow the recommended oil as stated in the owner's manual, and you can't go wrong.

tnx very much. You're welcome.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Sir Dieseldude, In my 20k pms i had my air filter and fuel filter changed ,but i already discussed the problem with the SA. He said to observe the performance of the unit after this PM if the problem still persists then just bring it back to them. After few weeks of use still i notice that black smoke, so disappointing. But there times that there's no smoke and the idle is somehow ok. I'm scheduled to have my unit check with their diagnostic device to find out if there's really a problem with my pump hope its not that serious and for peace of mine. tnx for your replies sir dude.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Sir Dieseldude, In my 20k pms i had my air filter and fuel filter changed ,but i already discussed the problem with the SA. He said to observe the performance of the unit after this PM if the problem still persists then just bring it back to them. Your warranty might lapse. I suggest that you have your vehicle scanned asap. And if findings show a supply pump problem, ask them to replace it.

After few weeks of use still i notice that black smoke, so disappointing. But there times that there's no smoke and the idle is somehow ok.

I'm scheduled to have my unit check with their diagnostic device to find out if there's really a problem with my pump hope its not that serious and for peace of mine. tnx for your replies sir dude. You're welcome..

List of Toyota D4D Probems (Choking, Hard Starting, etc.)