New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 37 of 163 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by miths86 View Post
    Hello po,
    My innova 07 Matic with only 24km. Ask ko lang po, normal po ba ung 7-8km/liter city driving and less than 2000rpm. di naman po ako kaskasero. if not normal what po dapat gawin.... Thanks.

miths86
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    D4D Diesel? In my opinion, this seems to be on the high side. But ask your Toyota SA is this is normal. They will be in the best position to answer your question.

Check your air filter.
    Yap, for a D4D, appears to be high even if you have an A/T, at least compared to my FC. I normally have a 10 to 10.5km/l FC for city driving. I rev the engine up to about 3000RPM occasionally but I am a Low-RPM-Shifter. He, he, nagi imbento ng terminolgy. Manual nga pala ang transmission ko. Paano ba ang way mo, heavy traffic ba palagi?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    OT: D4Ds are tough! I still have my Innova and Fortuner... sold my hilux (one tough cookie!) and replaced it with a Navara...[/quote]

toughness of d4d? i dont think so, its NOT

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lordschisto View Post
    Good pm mga tiskoteers! I have a Toyota Innova Diesel E, 2005 model,50,000 km odo, I experienced hard starting so dinala ko sa Toyota para ma service, Supply pump ang problema at dapat palita, now my question is, How much does it cost and where would I find a store who sells Genuine supply pump?...Thanks
    Thank You sir for passing by our shop.
    Just bring your Innova so we can program the pump to the ecu.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by marktriton View Post
    OT: D4Ds are tough! I still have my Innova and Fortuner... sold my hilux (one tough cookie!) and replaced it with a Navara...
    toughness of d4d? i dont think so, its NOT[/quote]

Well good for that person. It's a good engine actually, only that it has many reported flaws. Mukhang swertehan talaga. Although marami akong nakikitang bagong naka-D4D ngayon. Baka unti-unti nang nareresolve, yun nga lang may ilang sumusulpot na problems pa rin.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Mine is a 2005 Innova G AT.. Lately lang lumabas.. Cold start namamatayan siya, need to press the pedal a bit, then sometimes, while driving in D, the engine cuts off.. Will bring it to Toyota Quezon Avenue on Tuesday to have it diagnosed.. Only problem now is,I'm no longer covered with the warranty, and our Innova has already done more than 120,000 kms on its odometer.. Also, lumalabas din yung Check engine sa dashboard.. Even though the car feels normal to drive..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by brellrain View Post
    Mine is a 2005 Innova G AT.. Lately lang lumabas.. Cold start namamatayan siya, need to press the pedal a bit, then sometimes, while driving in D, the engine cuts off.. Will bring it to Toyota Quezon Avenue on Tuesday to have it diagnosed.. Only problem now is,I'm no longer covered with the warranty, and our Innova has already done more than 120,000 kms on its odometer.. Also, lumalabas din yung Check engine sa dashboard.. Even though the car feels normal to drive..
    pa diagnose na yan sir, baka clogged injectors yan or faulty fuel system.

konting backread sir and makita mo na maraming fuel system issues ang D4D.

diba may diesel/fuel heater ang D4d? maybe its faulty na,. kaya hirap sa coldstart.

paki tama na lang po ang mali ko mga bossing

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by brellrain View Post
    Hard starting (esp. cold starts) and stalling are characteristic symptoms of a faulty fuel pump.

Check engine light could mean a whole of things like a dirty fuel filter, etc.... Consult with casa bec. they have the computer to read those.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    d4d problems are not yet solve I BELIEVE,

same engine pa rin naman nilalabas nila sa mga 2009 model acquired, pautot lang ng toyota sales yun na kunwari ok na sir wla na poblema ang toyota. hay

kung meron man modifications dapat sulatan nila nag lahat ng nkabili ng innova owners na ibalik sa casa ng ma modify yun defective parts. BAKIT hindi ganun ang nangyayari, Toyota is hiding the facts. Kung kelan lang mag appear sa ka lang nila gagawin.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    as what ive heard reports says, that every 10 complaint daw sa DTi that has concerns with automotive almost 7 daw eh toyota crdi problems daw

pero its true na madumi ang quality ng diesel dito sa pinas compared to other countries, pero when you come to think of it baket toyota lang ang meron ganitong problems??

correct me if im wrong guys as i know germans developed and perfected the crdi technology at inadapt na lang ng mga japanese, for example po hyundai uses bosch crdi systems and toyota uses denso crdi systems, alam naman po naten kung anu-anong car makers ang gumagamit ng bosch...

when it comes to diesel technology class leading ang mga bosch crdi systems

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    This is hard to sell.

List of Toyota D4D Probems (Choking, Hard Starting, etc.)