New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 35 of 163 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    siguro merong ilang gustong siraan TMP pero maraming talagang sira tung D4D kahit pala 3.0L. Mahirap kasi kung after warranty abutin yung unit di dapat pala maghanda ka na pala ng malaking halaga. Baka rin naman di na lang pinansin ng Toyota itong mga issue na to, Total malakas naman Sales nila

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    >walang naninira dito' totoo toh' dahil naka experience na ako ng black smoke at 130kph nagtaka ako pag tingin ko sa likod, rearview mirror eh may usok, di naman umuulan para maging tubig yun' hayyy' bale pang apat na ako kase yung pangatlong may black smoke na nakita ko eh' ford everest' yung may logo sa gilid na kulay blue' nakasulubong ko' 1day lang pagitan namin...' tsk tsk tsk' kung kelan naka bili na ako ng mags tsaka pa umusok' kaya di na ako magtataka kung bakit umuusok mga CRdi dito sa pinas' dahil sa marumi talaga siguro ang diesel natin dito...'

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Good day po... thanks for this thread...

naexperience ko sa Hilux j d4d 2007 model ko: 25Kms

1. pag mga 4 days di ginamit yung arangkada parang nagdadrag... y kaya?

2. pag medyo matagal na umandar parang may sumisipol sa engine...

anybody po na the same with this? solution?

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tukelle View Post
    matagal na akong nagbabasa dto , tanong ko lang hindi kaya may mga taga isuzu, mitsubishi at iba pang car manufacturer dto na para manira lang?, kasi may mga comment na negative at meron naman na positive, peace mga bro, just asking...i hope mali ako...thanks

FYI, may ilan na po kaming members na talagang nagka problema sa D4d nila kagaya ng black smoke.

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Update ko lang dun sa innova ng father ko. He wrote toyota 3 times since july appealing that his fuel pump need to be replace but his warranty has already expired last June. Finally, just yesterday, he received a call from toyota and told him to bring his innova to them because na-approved na ang kanyang appeal. It was a great relief for him.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by liv View Post
    FYI, may ilan na po kaming members na talagang nagka problema sa D4d nila kagaya ng black smoke.

Maam Liv,

I believe you are the chair of the innova club, have you tried appealing in behalf of the members who are having d4d problems, particularly the choking problem, to recall if not replace without questions asked the fuel pump problem.

I tried to talk to the japanese boss before, but the filipino crew were not very cooperative and never allowed me to do that. Your club is big, they might listen to your group becase you are also patronizing their after sales service (IF YOU CALL THAT SERVICE).

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Good day po... thanks for this thread...

naexperience ko sa Hilux j d4d 2007 model ko: 25Kms

1. pag mga 4 days di ginamit yung arangkada parang nagdadrag... y kaya?
    Seems like a supply pump going bad.

2. pag medyo matagal na umandar parang may sumisipol sa engine... Don't know. Turbo maybe?

anybody po na the same with this? solution? If your vehicle is still under warranty, bring it to toyota....

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bengmd View Post
    Maam Liv,

I believe you are the chair of the innova club, have you tried appealing in behalf of the members who are having d4d problems, particularly the choking problem, to recall if not replace without questions asked the fuel pump problem.

I tried to talk to the japanese boss before, but the filipino crew were not very cooperative and never allowed me to do that. Your club is big, they might listen to your group becase you are also patronizing their after sales service (IF YOU CALL THAT SERVICE).

to date, there's only 3 official members of Innova Club who have experienced the black smoke issue... one member managed to have his supply pump replaced 2 years ago, when his ride was barely two months old then with no questions asked... we did bring the issue up when we had our plant visit last year in Sta. Rosa, Laguna... the other member's problem was gladly facilitated by the VP for Technical Dept., Customer Service Operations.

so far, there is no member that i know of is experiencing these problems right now.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    concerning the d4d problem on my case toyota is trying to help us since our unit is just 40,000km ,but the problem is the warranty,it has past the 3 year warranty,..and it looks as if they wont change our supply pump,which is the main culprit on the problematic d4d,now the problem here is,they all knew that the vehicle they are selling has a problem with the supply pump, and a consumer will only be lucky to avail if the vehicle is being serviced by toyota and has not past the 3 year warranty coz it is the only reason they will change our faulty supply pump,isnt it unfair if yuor using your vehicle for around 3-4 years and has a very low mileage and it has past the warranty of 3 years,they wont change it for free,imagine a vehicle designed to fail anytime..the faulty supply pump when it fails it will endagner the life of the driver and its passenger,specially overtaking and your on full throtle to achieved the maximum speed,then on the opposite lane a vehicle is comming your way and you have the confidence you can pul it through,then all of a sudden...puff,,,your faulty supply pump cuts out fuelling,then your out of power left in the middle of the road heading on a vehicle on the opposite lane...theres no power to evade ,can you imagine the horror? imagine the same scenario going uphill..,, if accident happen,,toyota wont be blamed and no one will ever knew you died becuase of toyotas faulty fuel supply pump...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    sorry OT: I have a kia carens, na experience ko din ang black smoke and also slow acceleration sa car ko nung around 8000kms sa odo, what the casa did was they cleaned my egr, so far 12000+kms na wala nang black smoke and gumanda ang hatak ng car ko ngayon.

List of Toyota D4D Probems (Choking, Hard Starting, etc.)