New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 163 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Our company bought 3 units of a/t dsl fortuner last year and 1 innova dsl manual for my personal account. The assignee of the 3 fortuner and my innova have no problem so far. If you really want the car and within your budget go for it.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by XUV-AT2002 View Post
    Our company bought 3 units of a/t dsl fortuner last year and 1 innova dsl manual for my personal account. The assignee of the 3 fortuner and my innova have no problem so far. If you really want the car and within your budget go for it.
    thank you sir sa reply nyo, kailangan ko talaga confirmation from experts kasi baka ma frustrate ako lalu na first car ko ito..salamat po.

So na solve na po yung mga choking problem and hard starting na sinasabi dito sa forum natin?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sooner or later all brand new car will experience a symptom of a problem. What is important is track record of aftersales support and reliability of the brand and toyota is among one of the many car maker that can be relied upon. For your question I guess the reported problem here is not pervasive or common since many of my friends and relatives who also bought dsl fortuner and innova last year (due to rising cost of gasoline) are all satisfied except for the noise.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by XUV-AT2002 View Post
    sooner or later all brand new car will experience a symptom of a problem. What is important is track record of aftersales support and reliability of the brand and toyota is among one of the many car maker that can be relied upon. For your question I guess the reported problem here is not pervasive or common since many of my friends and relatives who also bought dsl fortuner and innova last year (due to rising cost of gasoline) are all satisfied except for the noise.
    Thank you, this is very satisfying! What do you recommend, the 2.5 or 3.0 Dsl? I want the more efficient of the two. Once a week I travel for about 88-100 km average going to our province.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If you have the budget get the 3liter engine... if your concern is fuel efficiency i'll say the 3liter is much better, na discuss na ata ito sa ibang thread... kasi mabigat yung kaha ng fortuner, medyo under power sya sa 2.5 so it'll need more acceleration to get the desired speed... kumpara sa 3liter andun na agad sa speed na gusto mo in no time, proportion sa kaha yung power ng makina...

mas hindi hirap ang makina mas alaga sya...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    In my opinion about sa problem like these it all started in manufacturing of those defect parts of the unit.. other reason kung magpapa bola kayo sa mga SA nasasainyo na un, think about it y other CRDi, CDI, wlang ganitong problem? next time when ur SA reason out, tell them y other units are not.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    why you don't consider fortuner 2.7vvti,almost same power to fortuner3.0d4d.and cheaper than fortuner2.5.and less hassle kasi gas fed.engine,but if you really want a diesel go for the 3.0 fortuner,sorry medyo ot.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Meron na kayang naka-experience na tulo ng langis mula makina nila. Isa kasi ito sa sakit ng diesel.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    i just got my unit innova g 2.5dsl last dec 21, 2007 after a week of using it na experince ko na ung hard starting so binalik ko ng 1st week of jan to perform 1k km check up and to complain this hard starting. they reprogram it and told me to observe it at pag naulit papalitan nila yung battery. last month umulit na naman and they change the battery akala ko ok na but unfortunately dun palang sa casa nagloko na and sabi iwan ko na para kayo na lang ang mag observe. after 2days tumawag uli ang Service Advisor and pwede ko na daw kunin and they said nireprogram lang nila ang ginawa nila at ok na uli. after 3 weeks of no problem eto nanaman po bumalik nanaman sya. i have to bring my unit again for 5k km check up and complain it again. i have talk to my sales rep sabi ko i want a good service advisor or even the manager ang mag handle nito. di naman po stall ang unit ko pag nagloloko mga 3x lang mo lang sya switch ignition bago mag start ang masama lang pag may kasama kang iba nakakahiya bagong bago ayaw agad mag istart. sobra hassle!! ano kaya ang idemand ko sa kanila?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    After reading all these bad feedbacks...now I'm having second thoughts on getting an Innova

Is it still a good move to purchase a 2nd hand Innova? Diesel or Gas version? I'm looking for a bigger transport for my growing family. We're currently using an altis for our daily use. Budget is around 700k (I'll sell/trade-in the Altis).

Thanks in advance peeps.

List of Toyota D4D Probems (Choking, Hard Starting, etc.)