New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Sa 0:05-0:10 part ng video ay ipinakita niya yung key ng kanyang Corolla.

Same din yung key sa Altis natin dito sa Pinas? With the trunk release button?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by HyBrideVo View Post
    Some Cadillacs have sweeping gauges on their vehicles too. IIRC, my uncles former '99 Chevy Astro conversion van does the same thing. A few GM vehicles and a some japanese cars has 'em so what's the fuzz?
    Does it really matter who invented it first? nothing big to me though
    i think sir it wont matter to you po pero for me im still at the learning stage so it really matters for me a lot someday kasi i might encounter those questions again kaya sana at least alam ko na isasagot ko. mamaya kasi yung makausap ko ipagmamalaki 'etong brand nauna diyan gaya gaya lang mga yan' tapos di ko alam na mali pala at nasabi niya lang iyon dahil biased siya.

(this also reminds me of the game o2jam. i know some of you know it. yung iba kasi nakakatawa na nakakairita dun. most of them say na nauna yun na music game at gaya gaya lang daw konami when the fact is that MOST of the korean games out there are just copycats at mga customers lang nila eh mga walang alam sa mga nauna kaya ganun sila umasta)
    Last edited by Burai; April 4th, 2009 at 02:18 AM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mackvil View Post
    nakakaaliw nga pero i doubt na pwede yan... bkit kaya sa US wala auto climate control yung mga corolla altis models...

based on my observation, dito sa pinas, pinaganda ang features like side mirror turn lamps, auto climate control while sa US naman ang pinaganda eh yung engine line-up....
    Because the Corolla here is still essentially an entry level car and it's for people who just want transportation for point A to point B. All the features you mentioned are in the Camry where the demographic market is willing to spend more for their car. If you put all the good features in entry level cars what will motivate the buyers to move up in class if they will get the same thing.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Burai View Post
    no offense po to anybody pero.. can somebody tell me sino po ang nauna sa ganyang feature? i mean, sa subaru din kasi ganyan tapos lexus din pala. napapaisip tuloy ako sino nauna sa ganyang feature
    (and im not limiting the choices to subaru and lexus only. mamaya kasi ibang manufacturer pala nauna)
    actually the sweeping gauges was from 2000 Cadillac STS

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_Wy8y-z6rg"]YouTube - Cadillac Seville STS startup[/ame]

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    Because the Corolla here is still essentially an entry level car and it's for people who just want transportation for point A to point B. All the features you mentioned are in the Camry where the demographic market is willing to spend more for their car. If you put all the good features in entry level cars what will motivate the buyers to move up in class if they will get the same thing.
    yeah thats a standard on Camry's & toyota is also doing a push button start and stop standard soon. i dont think you got toyota matrix XRS i think thats much better than corolla. sorry but the corolla's in phil. are like tercel or something, didnt see anyone have 6 speed tranny & 2zzge w/ VVTL-i motor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Lexus like meter set start up, possible with local 10th gen ??