New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    i do truly hope that lexus comes here to the philippines. if so, i can't wait!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    By the way, BMW has an assembly plant in Malaysia. It seems that we'll be getting cheaper BMWs by 2010.
    So instead of people just being brand conscious for buying a BMW, they'll certainly buy a BMW over a Lexus. Nabaliktad???

Anyways, great news! As of the moment andami na ngang 3-series sa daan eh. Malupit din kasi talaga ang marketing strategies ng BMW eh. Pano pa kaya pag 0% tax na sila (if ever maimplement)? Edi pati mga 5-series magiging patok na!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung sa akin lang, if i was a pinoy consumer i would prefer that toyota not release lexus there, but choose instead to bring in the toyota variants of the same cars. that way, i would have the power to choose whether i wanted the no-frills version of the Altezza, Soarer, Landcruiser, etc. or pay much more money to load them up with luxury options (that would make them 90% of a Lexus).

dito kasi sa US the only way to get those cars would be to buy their Lexus variants for a lot of money....

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I heard daw within this year.

Kung ganun, gusto kong makita na ilabas nila ang Lexus LS 600hL
    Last edited by Blackraven; January 7th, 2007 at 02:11 AM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    kung sa akin lang, if i was a pinoy consumer i would prefer that toyota not release lexus there, but choose instead to bring in the toyota variants of the same cars. that way, i would have the power to choose whether i wanted the no-frills version of the Altezza, Soarer, Landcruiser, etc. or pay much more money to load them up with luxury options (that would make them 90% of a Lexus).
    Toyota is selling the these cars as Lexus in Japan already.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ^ yung Soarer lang, which is the SC430

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post

dito kasi sa US the only way to get those cars would be to buy their Lexus variants for a lot of money....
    Exactly my thoughts, I'd love to import a Soarer 2.5 GT Twin Turbo variations (Lexus SC) or even Toyota Aristo twin turbo (Lexus GS300) (4 door version of the MKIV Supra). Not sure though if RHD is legal in Pinas though.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyoSoarer View Post
    Exactly my thoughts, I'd love to import a Soarer 2.5 GT Twin Turbo variations (Lexus SC) or even Toyota Aristo twin turbo (Lexus GS300) (4 door version of the MKIV Supra). Not sure though if RHD is legal in Pinas though.
    RHD vehicles are not allowed here in PI.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Lexus Dealer in RP?