New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    My aircon is fixed again. Yay. Coupled with the new ecu tune and this beast is humming .

Tips on aircon (it happened to both my LC200s)

1. Change aircon filter...usually does the trick
    2. Disconnect battery reboot (exactly what Travajente adviced which is what Toyota did and it worked)

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Nice ECU tune..

BTW, is your LC have that fancy start button or still using key fob to start?

i noticed that some systems that initialize during ignition ON gets interrupted when we start the car immediately (start button). that is why turn the ignition ON, wait a few seconds for all the settings to initialize (hear aircon flaps moving) , press the brake then start the engine

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Yes it has the push start button ignition system.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Forgot to attach pic

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    My aircon is fixed again. Yay. Coupled with the new ecu tune and this beast is humming .

very impressive ecu tuning bro, a massive increased in torque and power deliveries at lowest rpm. your LC200 must be the quickest big SUV on the roadLand Cruiser LC200

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Thanks guys. I disconnected the negative cable on the battery already for a few minutes. Is there anything else I should do for the resetting?

Air comes out now but I feel airflow is not as strong as it used to be. I have to put the setting to atleast 3 bars to appreciate the AC. Maybe time to change the cabin airfllter? Never changed it (only cleaned) with now 11t km on the odo.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Change the aircon filter. Trust me. Will work.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by garthbo View Post
    Thanks guys. I disconnected the negative cable on the battery already for a few minutes. Is there anything else I should do for the resetting?

Air comes out now but I feel airflow is not as strong as it used to be. I have to put the setting to atleast 3 bars to appreciate the AC. Maybe time to change the cabin airfllter? Never changed it (only cleaned) with now 11t km on the odo.
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    very impressive ecu tuning bro, a massive increased in torque and power deliveries at lowest rpm. your LC200 must be the quickest big SUV on the roadLand Cruiser LC200

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    There are other LC200s that tune for much more power but they also become smoke belchers.....

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Change the aircon filter. Trust me. Will work.

Yes it sure did. Replaced mine yesterday and now working better than ever before. Recommendation was to replace at 15t KM for dusty road environment. My car was at 11t KM when I replaced since hardly no air was coming out. I guess the pollution here in pretty extreme.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Hello LC200 owners!

I'm considering acquiring a used LC200 with the intention of having it bulletproofed but am not sure which level of protection is right for me. I'm a businessman and I intend to use it as my daily driver. I see a number of level 6 LC200's in the second hand market but I'm still not sure if it is for me as I see my need for an armored vehicle to be short (maybe 2 years max), I intend to use and keep the vehicle for around 10 years. I saw BR4 level protection available that are light weight, which I read only provide protection against mostly hand guns.

I therefore have the following questions:

1) Which year model and variant is best to consider (2015,2016, 2017)?
    2) Best place to look for best price/deal?
    3) For those who have experience with using bulletproof vehicles, is BR4 level protection good enough?
    4) Are these light armoring materials really effective as per the protection level they claim?
    5) Can you recommend a reputable armoring company that is certified?

Thank you for those who would reply.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I'm following this chap... have a look see. Make sure the suspension and brakes are upgraded as well as the wheels.

Hi-Protect Armored Cars Corporation-Carlo Ilusorio - Home | Facebook