New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Mga sir tulungan nyo naman ako, yung LC80 ko kasi kailangan ko pang i-disconnect yung ports mula sa battery tuwing nakapatay makina dahil kahit overnight ko lang siya iwan na naka connect ay mauubusan na ng karga at palit battery na naman ako

Dinala ko na siya sa mga electrical shops at lahat ay binabalik sa akin ng sira pa din, tulungan nyo naman ako oh, dalawa kasi ang battery ng lc80 eh kaya magastos pag nakalimutan kong i disconnect, at napapagod ako na pag mag-park ako sa mall at resto ay kailangan ko pang ibukas ang hood para lang idisconnect yung battery

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Is your unit a converted unit? What electrical shops have checked on this already?

Electrical work really involves a lot of tracing, the more electronic components and modifications done, the more work. Our LC80 (local unit) recently had a similar problem where we'd discharge the battery prematurely and it was traced to a mis-installed horn relay.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Is your unit converted as vinj has inquired.

Anyway, the only battery that a 12V Land Cruiser needs to start is the one on the driver's side (at least on orig LHD versions).

I'd let Jemson (of Banawe) give it a shot. His contact details are in the Security forum. I'd side on vinj on this one. It's usually the add ons that cause problems on these things. The vehicle itself is pretty much bulletproof.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Land Cruiser 80 battery