New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hello,

gusto ko sana magpakabit ng seat belt sa middle row ng revo namin (wala kasing seat belt sa middle row ng revo gl eh). saan ba maganda magpakabit? magkano rin kaya magagastos ko? gusto ko sana na ikabit na seat belt e yung original na pang toyota revo talaga para hindi madaling masira at saka hindi panget ang hitsura.

salamat!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by amacatan
    hello,

gusto ko sana magpakabit ng seat belt sa middle row ng revo namin (wala kasing seat belt sa middle row ng revo gl eh). saan ba maganda magpakabit? magkano rin kaya magagastos ko? gusto ko sana na ikabit na seat belt e yung original na pang toyota revo talaga para hindi madaling masira at saka hindi panget ang hitsura.

salamat!

imho lang pre. why not let the casa do it for you? para talagang original yung ikakabit at the same time, alam nila kung paano pagkabit ng proper, as patterned sa mga models na may seatbelts sa gitna.

i doubt it the installation can cost more than 2k.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tigerwoods,

ok lang rin sakin sa casa. mga 2k lang kaya pag sa casa? saang casa kaya pwedeng magpakabit ng seat belt? kahit saang casa ba?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The CASA would be a good place to start. Why don't you see if locally produced ang seatbelts ng REVO then go directly to the seatbelt manufacturer. From what I know, most local seatbelts are manufactured by a company called Autoliv. Nawala ko nga lang ang phone number nila. Sayang.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup. why don't you try inquiring sa toyota casa where you got the unit.. :wink:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    agree. Gamitin mong reference ang casa kung mahal for your taste look for alternative solutions.

HTH

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for all your replies. baka magtanong ako sa casa this weekend :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i was able to inquire at the casa last weekend and they were asking for P8K each (not including the installation charges)!!! :shock:

i asked around for the price of the universal 3 point seatbelt and it only costs P2K a pair (installation costs around P500). however, i'm not sure if this will fit perfectly in the revo. does any of you know of any other shop which specializes in the retail/installation of seat belts?

by the way, i also tried inquiring on what otep recommended (autoliv) and they also have just the universal 3 point seatbelt (although a little cheaper at P1.7K a pair).

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you're willing to risk buying surplus, try buying surplus Toyota seatbelts.

Seatbelt instillation on a REVO is pretty straightforward since all the mounting points are there already. Just make sure the hardware that comes with your seatbelts fit properly. You can even install them by yourself and save a thousand bucks or so. I installed manual three point belts on a GEN I Pajero way back then.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    otep,

unfortunately, i'm not that daring on trying to install surplus seatbelts (even if it is toyota). anyways, what i'm looking for are the automatic type seatbelts. as far as i know, automatic type seatbelts are harder to install -- you must make sure that all components fit precisely and are perfectly aligned with each other in order for the automatic locking mechanism to work. nevertheless, if i can't find any seatbelt experts, then i might as well settle for the manual three point seatbelts and install them myself (thanks otep. your post actually made me consider on installing manual seatbelts). but for now, i'll just keep watch of this topic in case there are still others out there who have not seen this post who knows a reputable seat belt shop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
kabit ng seat belt sa revo