New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy
    ow ko lang napansin, but this car looks a lot like the toyota reiz being offered in china now.
    The Reiz is the export version of the Toyota Mark X (modern day equivalent of the Cressida)

It looks kinda Bangle-ish...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    from the side view the taillights looked like the ones from the new 5 series... atleast it doesnt have the UGLY ASS looking trunk of the 7 series from the side view

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ramibel
    The model to watch out for is the upcoming LS600h, which mates the V8 to a hybrid system. Cant remember exactly how much horsepower that will produce, but definitely above 450bhp. That will change the way the world looks at hybrid cars!
    Agreed, along with an AWD drivetrain as a standard bonus feature.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Yes it's Bangle butt fever and it's fun hehe!! Lexus has their own version of it and I LOOOOVE it!!!!!! Infairness even though I love 7 series first, but i have 2 say now that the LS 460 is way way much better looking than the 7, and it is really a very a big threat to its German rivals now that the LS has already entered directly the premium luxury class. Wagi ang Lexus!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    BMW > Lexus hehe

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    It looks better than the 7 series.

Btw, kumusta ang build quality ng Lexus? Mas ok ba kumpara sa BMW?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Yes actually sa U.S. Lexus cars has the least number of early defects/problems in the luxury category for several years na way way ahead of other german brands, that's a feat, lexus is really getting better and better it's great! Go Lexus hehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    That's what the Japs do too, they copy the Germans and improve upon, much like the Koreans copy the Japs. I like the rear right seat, it can recline and massage. The LS 460 is up against the 7 series and S-class. Wait till you see the LS 600hL a V8 hybrid and another one w/ V12. Lexus will take on the big dawgs!!!
    Last edited by Camgen6; September 13th, 2006 at 12:17 PM.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by medyas View Post
    That's what the Japs do too, they copy the Germans and improve upon, much like the Koreans copy the Japs.
    ...while the Yanks copy the Pommies, the Germans copy the Italians
    All of these adaptations shouldn't be frowned upon because like nature, it is the very reason how things evolve over time. I read somewhere that the Germans are adopting some manufacturing methodology of their Asian counterparts to increase reliability and production. How I wish they would go further and adopt the technology as well. Hybrid Bimmers anyone?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I've read that the LS 600h L will just have a V8 engine with power to match the german's V12, no V12 yet, well at any rate the LS will definitely kick the asses of the german brands hehe! Great!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
its Bangle fever once again: the all new Lexus LS460