New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by swimstroke View Post
    It looks better than the 7 series.

Btw, kumusta ang build quality ng Lexus? Mas ok ba kumpara sa BMW?
    Quality? better than the german cars. My co-worker recently bought a new Chedeng, and his car spends more time in shop for tranny problems, 3 times to be exact, then my friend drove his car back to the dealer and said, I'm done with Mercedes, returned his car and bought a Lexus IS250 and he's very happy.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by breh760Li View Post
    I've read that the LS 600h L will just have a V8 engine with power to match the german's V12, no V12 yet, well at any rate the LS will definitely kick the asses of the german brands hehe! Great!
    Oh yes there will be a V12 in the works, read it in motor trend or car & driver yata to match the upper luxury class like Bentley and Rolls Royce.

LEXUS

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Oh great what a treat from lexus hehe! They really have to have a V12 to fair evenly with those luxury legends that would be very exciting!:banana1:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    BAKIT UNG IBANG BLUE-COLORED NAME MEMBERS NAG APPEAR PIC NILA BAKIT SAKIN HINDI?? HOW?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Bow to the King here's the V12 I was talking about...the Lexus 650h
    V12 na hybrid pa.

http://www.scionlife.com/forums/view...bd54c0782eacc3

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Wow! So that's the L650h with a V12 engine. It looks a bit of the maybach 67 though but still great. Lexus really has gone to the next level of automotive design innovations. Really nice and grabe iwan na tlga ang ibang japanese luxury peers ng lexus... Lexus is almost there in the elite circle of the Over the Top Luxury Class. Just have to wait for the production car!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I think the proper Toyota luxury car is the Century, not a rebadged set of cars.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    THE 2007 LS MODELS ARE NOT A REBADGED MODEL OF ANY TOYOTA CAR. . .

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
its Bangle fever once again: the all new Lexus LS460