New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    For two weeks now I experienced that my Innova G a/t is jerky. Since my car os still brand new and and ODO nya is still around 400, what should I do? Definitely the ATF must be the original and I cannot change it to Toyota ATF (sold at casa). So what can I do with it?

Another thing, what do you mean when you say "Try also running your a/t through the gears manually from time to time." Paano gawin yan? By the way, I'm new at this, so please bear with me. thanks
    hmm.. since another owner has this jerky a/t that must mean its a normal thing on innova's a/t's.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    vinj,
    regarding the throttle cable, i couldn't seem to find it in the engine bay hehehe, was hoping to adjust it as it seems to have a little slack. and are innova's gas pedals inherently hard?stepping on the gas pedal seems like im stepping on the clutch hehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not familiar with the 2.0 but you can try to trace it from the firewall on the driverside to the intake manifold are where the throttlebody is located (that thingee with springs and stuff). IMO, its not inherently hard (unlike lets say, a German car)... didnt notice it to be such. Try to check the cable and pedal adjustments and lubricate if warranted.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Innova A/T questions