New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i would like to inquire how to adjust the headlights for innova ? i bought a second hand innova 05 but the headlight is aimed to low

need your advice mga experts :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    First, check that the bulb is mounted properly (remove the socket, rubber gasket and check that the metal clip is mounted well and the bulb is mounted straight and flat onto the hole). To adjust the aim, there's a and adjuster behind the headlight assembly (cant recall exact location) but it's a part where you can insert a philips screw driver and twist to raise or lower the aim. This is best done at night, start by facing a clean wall and adjusting the headlights so that the aim of the right is slightly higher than the left; next you go out on a flat, empty road and fine-tune the distance of the aim.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rickb888 View Post
    i would like to inquire how to adjust the headlights for innova ? i bought a second hand innova 05 but the headlight is aimed to low

need your advice mga experts :D
    it's in the owner's manual, sir. now, if you don't have one, mebbe you can google it.
    it's really easy, once you get to know where that damned receptacle is.. look at the headlight assembly body behind the lens. use a bright flashlight to make it easier. you'll see a sprocketed hole or receptacle. that's where you put your philips.
    good luck.