New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by holdenme View Post
    hahaha! grabe prang di ko p afford fortuner sir!
    pero cge il try to check a G model instead as per majority of the suggestions here.
    Hehehe maybe it's more expensive than a 500k innova by about 100-300+k depending on what model and the condition tsaka it has a larger gas engine although mas malakas din yan siguro sa gas kaysa 2.0 na innova. So baka di siya practical sa Inyo lol.

Btw parang the best looking yung unang facelift ng innova para sakin kaysa yung 2nd facelift.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Hehehe maybe it's more expensive than a 500k innova by about 100-300+k depending on what model and the condition tsaka it has a larger gas engine although mas malakas din yan siguro sa gas kaysa 2.0 na innova. So baka di siya practical sa Inyo lol.

Btw parang the best looking yung unang facelift ng innova para sakin kaysa yung 2nd facelift.
    haha oo tol! di ko keri ang Fortuner! ang macho masyado nun!
    mismo! yun bgo muka ng innova these days, parang mas ok yun mga unang gen!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Nothing wrong with a Vios already at 74k KM if you ask me. My 2001 Accord was at 195k KM when it was sold in early 2015.
    actually i already sold my Vios!
    main reason for selling it was:

-growing family
    -don't want the unit be left with me with depreciated value!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    may point! parang kawawa nman yun isang anak ko kung nsa third row sya haha!
    pero cge po il look around G model. i came across a G variant but the year model is 2010 for 58T milease (8k per year)...
    is it still ok to buy 2010 model of innova?

thanks!
    We have neighbors having Innova Vs for the purpose of their old parents.
    Considering the mileage of G is true then it's fine.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    hi, i am reading for quite sometime now re: timeless and undying argument of Diesel over Gas engine. It is quite informative for me. I am a Vios user with a 1.5 engine. And to be honest, I really don't feel the Gas price too expensive since majority of my travels are only this:

- home to mall, weekend only (usually 4km back to back)
    - home to my in laws, once a month (50 km back to back with P500 unleaded, sobra p)
    - out of town trip once in 3 months with P500 unleaded (calamba - tagaytay, calamba to san pablo, etc.)

now, I sold my vios and i'm planning to buy a second hand innova since we are already a family of 5:

2012 / V variant
    2.0 Gas Engine
    51T mileage for 5 yrs.
    500k last price from seller (from asking price of 540k and original price way back 2012 is P1,1800,000.00)

fist question:

-is it ok for me to migrate to a bigger unit with the same type of engine considering me being a weekend user only?
    -is the second price of 500k fair enough? but will still try to negotiate it to 490k at least for detailing, tune up, etc.

really hope you're inputs re: this boring inquiry haha!

thanks in advance!
    i sold my reliable 1st gen 2005 innova G/AT gas a few months back with NO issues (has clocked more than 200K km). kung ikukumpara ko sa 51k mileage na prospect mo... parang bago pa sya. kung casa maintained ang car na ito, hindi na kailangan ang tune-up dahil reliable ang innova 2.0 gas engine. pati aircon nya ay napakalamig kahit 12+ years na noon. just watch out its shocks for any "wetting" spot, this indicates it's time to replace.
    don't expect that the acceleration from dead stop is at par against your previous vios.
    i guess the 500k tag price is just fair but if you can haggle more for possible discount much better.

good luck bro.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    i sold my reliable 1st gen 2005 innova G/AT gas a few months back with NO issues (has clocked more than 200K km). kung ikukumpara ko sa 51k mileage na prospect mo... parang bago pa sya. kung casa maintained ang car na ito, hindi na kailangan ang tune-up dahil reliable ang innova 2.0 gas engine. pati aircon nya ay napakalamig kahit 12+ years na noon. just watch out its shocks for any "wetting" spot, this indicates it's time to replace.
    don't expect that the acceleration from dead stop is at par against your previous vios.
    i guess the 500k tag price is just fair but if you can haggle more for possible discount much better.

good luck bro.

Thanks bro! as per seller it is still negotiable! actually here is the real story.

- he bought it (innova 2012 v 2.10 vvti) last oct 2017 as per open deed sale for 500k - 3 months only
    - but he is posting the unit for 540, which fortunately I got to negotiate to 500k
    - his reason for selling it for 500k is for his expenses like new set of tires (14K), LTO registration last month (5k) and the change oil from shell rought around 3-5k.

so basically yun babayad ko sa kanya 500k is balik investment on his part.. that's why im asking for more discount which he is favorably ok with.. I'm thinking of 10k discount for the 3 months depreciation value.. haha! hope he agrees!!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Considering the mileage of G is true then it's fine.
    haha! here is what im expecting..

me and my eldest up front..
    my wife and second kid in the 2nd row
    and my youngest in the third row together with her toys hahaha

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ;2929263
    for our old folks, we have a sedan and a minicar wigo.
    "upo na lang sila" pag-sakay. wala nang akyat-akyat. hirap sila kapag sa innova namin.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "upo na lang sila" pag-sakay. wala nang akyat-akyat. hirap sila kapag sa innova namin.
    actually bro yun buyer ng vios ko, purpose lng nila is for their service sa hospital!
    since regular yun check up nila! 70 plus n cla... good deal with them..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ok din yan doc, 2 ko kasi kapitbahay may mga alphard pa hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123