New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ericson21 View Post
    available colors are red, beige, light blue, silver, (ewan ko lang if meron pang jade green). pero yan for the innova E as far as i know.
    May light blue na nga pala. The green was available prior to the 2012 facelift but i have not seen any yet for the newer one.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Double post

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    May light blue na nga pala. The green was available prior to the 2012 facelift but i have not seen any yet for the newer one.
    boss wla na rin bang issues ang d4d?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredtroy View Post
    sir nandito pa po kasi ako sa qatar kaya yung sister ko lng ang pupunta sa casa.. sir yung colors ano po ba available?
    oh. i'm sorry. i guess your only choice is to surf the internet, then.
    when i was shopping for my innova, i did think of getting the J variant and then bring it to banawe for aftermarket upgrade to E level. but when i added up the prices of the accessories, i ended up with a figure very near the price of the E. so, i did what i thought was the best thing to do: i got the E.
    btw, 7 years ago, the power window mechanisms available in banawe wouldn't fit the innova (don't ask me; i'm only quoting them). i had not choice but to go casa if i wanted power windows; i guess that's why the total price was in the E-class.
    D4D issues? i wouldn't know. the only issues i had with mine, was who would drive it. it was the favored drive..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011

yes, i saw the rare light blue on the e variant. maganda rin.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    yes bro meron. pero one time nakakita na din ako light blue G, 2011 version, pero ang alam ko walang ganun sa G, E lang, so nagtaka ako ng konti hehe. meron pa jade green? di pa din ako nakakakita nun sa 2012 model kaya napa ewan ako dung meron pa nun hehe. :D

D4D issues, wala na yun, wala na naman nag cocomplain tungkol dun unlike dati na ang dami, hehe. :D

7. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    wla na raw jade green sa 2012. Sayang yung kasi sana ang kukuhanin ko..:hammer:
    limited edition daw kasi sabi sa akin nung agent sa akin ,,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12