New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Hi guys! im newbie here.. i just to ask and clarify something regarding the price/ inerest of the toyota innova that i got.. I got my 2013 innova G 2.5 diesel a/t last december 28, 2012.. i'm outside the country so my sister is the one made the transaction regarding the car.. at first the dealer told us that our dp will be 150,000 and the monthly amortization will be aroung 19000.. so i agree with that.. then he asked my sister that someone from the bank will call my other ( since the car will be name to my mother), and it was PSbank who called and approved us for the five-year loan and told us just to contact the dealer. so my sister called again the dealer and asked if how much will be our DP and monthly, he said the the same price 150K for the DP and arounf 19K for the monthly.. so the next day we decided to purchase the car since they have PROMO and it will only last till the end of december and went to TOYOTA DASMA to give the DP, we gave the 150K downpayment and toyota calculated again our month amortization.. in our surprise it was different!!! here it is:

price of the car: 1,165,000
    20% DP: 150,000 ( supposed to be 233,000 but we were discounted by 83K)
    monthly amortization for 60 months: 22, 904..
    ALL-in (insurance, LTO reg and mortgage was included, also we have freebies like rust proofing, mat, tint, fuel, seat cover, cover for the car, labour services, etc)
    the amount of the inerest for the 60 months that i computed was around 360K
    I WOULD LIKE TO ASK IF IT IS TO MUCH OR MOST LIKELY THE INTEREST FOR THE 60 MONTHS PAYNET WILL COST LIKE THAT? HOPE YOU GUYS CAN ANSWER

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    guys, pareply naman po.. need ko lang po ng peace of mind.. hehe

- - - Updated - - -

guys, pareply naman po.. need ko lang po ng peace of mind.. hehe

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    you did not get a discount sa downpayment.. what you got is there ALL-IN package kaya mababa ang downpayment.. hindi na din naman masama halos 7% per year yung interest.. but you could have gotten less if you went via bank and not in-house nang toyota..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    you did not get a discount sa downpayment.. what you got is there ALL-IN package kaya mababa ang downpayment.. hindi na din naman masama halos 7% per year yung interest.. but you could have gotten less if you went via bank and not in-house nang toyota..
    I agree with bro._QWERTY_ here. See my other post, with numbers (computations) in the Innova thread, where you asked the same question.

Dapat talaga you ask around first, before you dove into that deal. Harang!

17.7K:santas:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nothing comes for free.

yung mga discounts na yan sa mga "low down all-in" promos e sisingilin din yan sa iyo. kala mo naka-libre ka pero di mo alam babayaran mo din yan sa monthly amortisation mo. free chattel mortgage? free insurance? cash discount? naaaah! walang libre, sisingilin ka din may interest pa kasi ipapasa nila sa bank yung "free". at masakit dyan may commission pa sila sa bank, at sa iyo mangagaling yung commission na yun.

dapat bank PO, deal direct with the bank and avoid in-house financing. mas mataas ang cash out but in the end less ang babayaran mo na total. ikaw mismo pupunta sa bank and have the loan approved before you go to any casa.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    In house financing kasi kaya ganyan....kung direct sa bank baka na nasa mga 17K+ lang ang monthly mo. Oh well ganon talaga...wala ka na magagawa dyan.

- - - Updated - - -

In house financing kasi kaya ganyan....kung direct sa bank baka na nasa mga 17K+ lang ang monthly mo. Oh well ganon talaga...wala ka na magagawa dyan.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007

8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    thanks to all na nagreply.. ask ko lang po, na kung sa banko ba 35-30% inerest kasama na ung insurance, mortgage and LTO registration nun? is there anyway para mapababa ung inerest na un? kung mag refinance ba ko mas magiging ok??

- - - Updated - - -

thanks to all na nagreply.. ask ko lang po, na kung sa banko ba 35-30% inerest kasama na ung insurance, mortgage and LTO registration nun? is there anyway para mapababa ung inerest na un? kung mag refinance ba ko mas magiging ok??

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    di na naman masyadong masama yang nakuha mo.. wag mo na pa refinance.. baka mas malaki pa lalo magastos mo..

Quote Originally Posted by nova2013 View Post

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    In bank financing the minimum dp is 20% of the SRP + chattel mortgage fee + insurance= bigger cash out but smaller monthly. Bale ang nangyari kasi sa iyo, medyo malaki kinita ng SA mo
    Just enjoy your ride...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
How much is your toyota innova??