New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    just want to know if anybody out there has the full old man emu suspension upgrade-shocks, coils and rear leaf springs. currently my vigo has ome front shocks and rs9000x rear shocks. i also removed the 4th leaf spring. the ride has improved a lot but i wonder if changing the springs would further enhance the ride. if you are interested in comparing you could email me at nssph*yahoo.com. thanks noel

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AFAIK halos "pinaka-the-best" na option na yung magbawas ng leaf sa rear.

Using branded ones will improve loading capacity - but will never be a softer ride.

Maybe you should consider conversion to COIL SPRING/TRAILER ARM type of rear suspension (like the Fortuner and landcruiser) if you want a better/softer ride.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    sir, try nyo po set muna rs9000x sa lowest setting tpos limit mo un tire pressure at 25psi rear,dgdgan mo lng if mgkakarga ka..as for changing the entire leaf spring dami brands available pwede mo ipalit,,, skyjacker,rancho,old man emu,downey,superlift... most popular for soft ride is skyjacker,,although they are intended for 3inch lift.. maybe yuo can inquire at armark,199 off-road house,ride banawe and rats for more suspension suggestions..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Pinalitan ko ang coil spring ko ng old man emu tapos tumaas xa ng 2" ang taas after 1year nasira ang boljoint ko sa baba..ngaun my naririnig akong tunog pag mgdaan ako sa offroad..meron naba sa inyo naka experience nito pls i need your comment about my problem i want to put back my old stock coil spring if theres no solution..i have pay 12k for the ome coil spring..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Pareho tayo ng settings ng shock sir pinalitan ko rin ng ome mga springs ko sir..

hilux vigo with complete ome suspension upgrade