New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    The "old" (2005-06) Hi-Lux "G" (including the 2.7 vvti variant) had only a driver's SRS airbags. The supposedly "new" (Sept 2006-present) Hi-Lux is supposed to come with ABS and I'm not sure if they added a passenger's SRS airbag. It will also supposedly come with a wheel well cover.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    is this true?? if this is true then this will be the newer models that they are telling me about.. because they are reluctant to give me a bigger discount.. they might give me a big discount but there will be slyt mods daw... if this is true then its great!! from whom did you get this info??

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AFAIK The current models being released now still don't have ABS. If this is true, ayos na yan! This will level the playing fields for you more or less Orido. Now its really down to the minor add ons.

Hintay hintay lang. Kaunti nalang.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i bought a hilux E just this last september. yes it comes with ABS and wheel well cover.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselNUBI View Post
    i bought a hilux E just this last september. yes it comes with ABS and wheel well cover.
    Ayos yun naman pala.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just look under the hood and check for the presence of an ABS pump (looks like a block with lots of metal hoses sticking out from it).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yup... just wait for the launch of the Ranger before you decide.

But if the new Hilux comes with dual airbags and ABS, heck, you love it anyway... go for it!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Thats great news!!! khit d na mlaking discount ang ibigay skin ng toyota ok lang!! pero I'll still want to see the ranger.. hehehe!! ang mura eh!! 1.006M for the trekker!! grabe un!! thnks guys for the info!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Orido,

Excited ka na? Haha. don't forget to ask for freebies. Pigain mo ng mabuti ang agent and let him feel that you want some special treatment-this is their job after all.

IMO, magaganda naman lahat ng pick-ups ngayon. I'm sure you'll be a winner whatever you choose. You have the last say...listen to what your heart desires...hehe.

Goodluck and keep us posted.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    nag-launch na yun ranger, get the hilux na hehehe

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Hilux 2.7 vvti G