New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Up k0 lang po.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Pano ba pumunta sa hillsborough magallanes branch nila, ang entrance before ng honda makati or iikot ka dun sa shell papunta sa likod?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Southbound on SLEX after EDSA, take the first entrance to the Magallanes Commercial Center, where Starbucks and Rustans are. But instead of turning right to enter the parking area, turn left.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Where did Hillsborough at Eastwood relocate to?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    At the rear side of Eastwood.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I decided to go with Hillsborough one year package 8.7k..in terms of quality both shop offers superb services but the BB shop has a more presentable environment. Going to the quality of work, comparing my fd under optiguard and my fortuner pampered by hillsborough I'll give it to hillsborough. Hats off to bernie's group they did a great job on making my fortuner shine like a diamond

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    detailing time na after 'habagat'. Hillsborough is the way to go.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekra View Post
    Where did Hillsborough at Eastwood relocate to?
    Check their Facebook page. I was also wondering where they went when I noticed the old location was blocked off.

"Eastwood branch is now open to serve you,we have moved to Techno Plaza 2 at the rear parking area.That is the same building as True Value Hardware and Robinsons Supermarket.The entrance is between GNC Store and Eastwest Bank.Shops hours are 7am-10pm daily,rain or shine."

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I went to Hillsborough's new location in Eastwood. The they did a great job on the show car waxing, they are more detail oriented than the other car shops that I have gone to.

I just wish their facility was a bit more put together. The driveway where you come into and exit from pools water from the wash so you have to go really slow when you leave so you dont splash any on your car. I dont know if they had a customer lounge as all they did was offer me a chair, but thats fine I wanted to see what they were doing anyway. One of the people I spoke to dint really know their services as I clearly mentioned Show Car Waxing, then he said it cost 450 for my hatchback, then he said it was for the Premium wash, wax and vacuum. I had to clarify that and show them the pricelist online to what I was referring to then they asked me if I had a coupon, which confused me because it appeared that I needed a coupon to avail the Show Car Waxing. It got cleared out in a couple of minutes anyway.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    For the Show Car Waxing offered by Hillsborough, is it ok if I go in with my car a bit (or a lot) dirty? Also, how long does it usually take? Pwede kaya I come in 7am and balikan ko na lang around 1pm?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12