New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    saan source mo? ok na ok kung 3.0 d4d, tapos rechip hehehe..i need space also..

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    hahaha .. i think that van belongs to the jap embassy or ambassador ..
    may taga casa nag sabi samin na this year daw launching ng unit d2 sa pinas .. its called hiace MAJESTIC ..

yung parts and piesa ba if ever kumuha kami sa importer available d2 sa pinas and toyota dealers?

kasi its the same model and specs db?

sir may AT lever kau yung wood for altis 1.8 G gate type transmission?
    *s_quilicot- Majestic- sounds great! The first time i heard it from this thread eh... JDM ang naisip ko! Toyota has to do something to make their vans with more value for money!

yes, i saw one SLWB here in baguio- mukhang visitor sya from manila. It had the VVT-i logo on it so i presummed it had the 2.7 Fortuner engine- alanganin na 2.0 ang isasalpak diyan!

my office was looking for a replacement for their 2.0GL Hiace- they wanted the GL Grandia but it was Diesel- eh mukhang underpowered ata if they placed the Innova 2.0 on the GL Grandia, isn't it?

In thailand, there is the Hiace Ventury- something worth your time to look at perhaps.
    Thank you for the Info.
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; March 16th, 2008 at 11:22 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    i know the australian version is powered by 3.0 D4d.... and im thnkng the SLWB versions in thailand might be powered by the 3.0 d4d.. judging from the speed that it got up too wen we rented one in thailand.. it did 145 kmph on the freeway.. these vans are really cheap in thailand.. judging from how bare it is.. they then just get it all set up.. a 5"9 person can stand inside these vans.. wish i could get one here too..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    nagsabi sakin eh mga taga toyota commonwealth ..
    they said that the "MAJESTIC" hi ace is on 6 seater because of its amenities like lazy-boy couch, cooler and many more .. sabi nila yan ah ..
    pero yung ibang SLWB ata 15 seaters and yung chairs katulad sa sa chairs ng GL grandia pero fabric lng ata hindi leather.

if ever i would get one, 2.7 vvt-i or 3.0 d4d?

in UAE nga innova is powered by 2.7 vvt-i and fortuner has 4.0 v6 petrol engine ..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    i think the MAJESTIC hiace is a combination of a chassis of a commuter SLWB hiace with the luxury interior of a VENTURY hiace ..

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    i think the MAJESTIC hiace is a combination of a chassis of a commuter SLWB hiace with the luxury interior of a VENTURY hiace ..
    perhaps we will just anticipate the Manila Motorshow- Lets see if Toyota will launch the Majestic there! I hope Toyota and any other japanese/korean brand doesn't boycott the show this year!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
HiAce SLWB high roof