New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Hi guys, girls and in betweens,

My name is Meo, and i need help!!! I'm having my '93 Toyota Corona fixed, as in major body repair. It's been quite sometime now that i have been looking for rubbers as in yung door rubbers, window runners and pati yung molding or rubber or whatever you call it yung sa windshields nya (front and back), when i asked Toyota mismo they said that it ranges from 35-40thou. Can anyone tell me where i can find cheaper one's sinuyod ko na buong BANAWE pero wala parin.

My car is almost done and i really can't wait to use it again. Presently I'm driving a MAZDA 3 hehehehe - 23, (ano ako mayaman?). Yung mga rubbers nalang na yun ang kulang to completely restore the car in its full GLORY!

If anyone can help me with my problem I would greatly appreciate it. You can send your comments or suggestions to my email address meonaize*yahoo.com or you can text or call me via my suncell number 09228898636.

The TOYOTA CORONA is my dream car, and my only treasure (drama) please lang po, HELP ME naman. Thanks!!!!

Email - meonaize*yahoo.com
    jumpbrix*smartbro.net

Cellnumber - 09228898636

Thanks and more power to TSIKOT.com

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Sorry to tell you na medyo mahirap at very seasonal magkaroon ng mga rubber ng Corona. Yan rin ang dilema ko nag hahanap ako ng rubber seal para sa left door ko pero hirap mag hanap before may nakita ako sa Banawe mga 400-600 petot a peice

HELP with my Toyota Corona!!!!