New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by watarii View Post
    Hi guys im new here. Plano ko na palitan auto ko gusto ko sana ang latest altis. My question is matipid kaya ang FC nya kung gagamitin ko sa uber/grab car?
    7 to 9 kms/l pure city

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Hi guys im new here. Plano ko na palitan auto ko gusto ko sana ang latest altis. My question is matipid kaya ang FC nya kung gagamitin ko sa uber/grab car?
    Kung sa UBER mo gagamitin, get a Vios para kumita Ka...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Please read previous posts. Your question has already been answered.

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    My Altis' average. I broke down the city driving to light, moderate, and heavy traffic, but the overall average is around 8.3 km/L.

I got my unit the exact day I gave them my MC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    2014 Altis. My average is around 8 km/l

12.25 km/l figure, I had highway driving (SLEX no traffic)

8 km/L is decent for moderate to heavy city driving. I once had a Vios 1.3 AT, and got the same FC for the same driving conditions. Of course, the advantage of the Vios is its cheaper purchase cost.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Please read previous posts. Your question has already been answered.

8 km/L is decent for moderate to heavy city driving. I once had a Vios 1.3 AT, and got the same FC for the same driving conditions. Of course, the advantage of the Vios is its cheaper purchase cost.

Thank you sir much appreciated. I guess if the vios can so can the altis if pareho FC

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    hi I like to give my feed back about fuel consumption in general and this goes out for all the cars doesn't matter if its Petrol, LPG, Diesel or E85.

Fuel consumption specs on a car is just a marketing scheme or a Selling point. There is Many variables that's needs to be taken into account. What these Major car brands are just giving u legally is an Approximant figure and Lab perfect environment. Not Exac%15 t figures.

But lets be realistic in Real life situation and I think Most mechanic and dyno tuners or even enthusiast would agree that their is many variables that u must consider for eg. Weather, Load, how u drive, the condition of the car (wheel alignment etc, tyres etc.) Octane or Ron of the fuel you are using, the weight of the car last but not least the condition of the road and traffic. xyz.

so what ever figure or result you get of the fuel consumption from other members from my educated guess. I say it used it uses t%15 to %25 more the figure that shows it the brochure or what is tells u in the cluster gauge.

regards
    kim

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Mk3supra View Post
    so what ever figure or result you get of the fuel consumption from other members from my educated guess. I say it used it uses t%15 to %25 more the figure that shows it the brochure or what is tells u in the cluster gauge.

regards
    kim
    My data says otherwise. I've been recording my MID FC reading vs my actual full tank-to-full tank computation since the day 1. It's not 15-25% off. Net variance is about 5%, or about +/- 0.5 km/L.

Usually, during highway driving, actual FC is higher than the MID reading. During heavy city driving, the inverse is true.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
[Help] Fuel Consumption of Toyota Altis and some questions