New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Ayos. Congrats.
    Thanks. My car was 2 yrs and 1 month out of warranty when they repaired and replaced it for free

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Just curious why your friendly casa replaced three actuators for 2 doors...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Just curious why your friendly casa replaced three actuators for 2 doors...
    I noticed that too. I didn't pay for it so I didn't question anymore HELP: Defective Locks Low Mileage 2014 Altis

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ^ Ayush! "Balato" ng casa mo courtesy of TMP.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^ Ayush! Balato ng casa mo courtesy of TMP.
    Yup the P24k cost is free, I was so happy na approve kasi 2 yrs out of warranty na.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Believe me, they are also going to be very happy if they manage to charge it to TMP.

Toyota dealership took the initiative to order the parts even if they have not received the full approval yet.
    But if, for whatever reason, it gets subsequently rejected - they will have to eat your bill. Talk about the perks of being a loyal customer... Congrats!

Many years ago, my Corolla's driver side rear power window motor failed just right after warranty and the dealer refused to replace it.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Believe me, they are also going to be very happy if they manage to charge it to TMP.

But if, for whatever reason, it gets subsequently rejected - they will have to eat your bill. Talk about the perks of being a loyal customer... Congrats!

Many years ago, my Corolla's driver side rear power window motor failed just right after warranty and the dealer refused to replace it.
    Im thinking of 3 reasons why she got it for free. good will and its a safety issue and maybe internally toyota has 5yr warranty in place thats just not announced.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Im thinking of 3 reasons why she got it for free. good will and its a safety issue and maybe internally toyota has 5yr warranty in place thats just not announced.
    It's goodwill.

How can door locks be a safety issue Hindi naman yan brakes or steering or whatever.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Thanks. Yes that's why I am so grateful to Toyota. Even their CSR is so nice. They would call me every step of the way on the progress. Pero nung Jan I questioned na bakit inabot na ng 2019 so they said they ordered the part na kahit di pa approved. They estimated kasi warranty appeals usually take 3 mos e mine inabot na ng 8 mos.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    It's goodwill.

How can door locks be a safety issue Hindi naman yan brakes or steering or whatever.

when car door locks don't lock...
    "obviously, you don't have children."
    also, there's the "bukas kotse gang", when car is caught in traffic, and even when it is moving.
    heh heh.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast