New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: What AUV to buy (A/T)?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Isuzu Crosswind XTRM A/T

13 37.14%
  • Toyota Revo 2.0 GSX A/T

12 34.29%
  • Mitsubishi Adventure Super Sport A/T

10 28.57%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by cyberdoc95
    ... New York City drivers and traffic are bad but by God, never measure up to manila drivers. The volume of traffic makes it even worse in Manila. Simply unbeleivable!
    OT....
    naaliw lang ako dito sa sinabi mo. this only confirms the status of the Manila-bred driver... if you can drive in Manila.... you can driver in any part of the Planet! heheheh :D

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Hi Rsnald!

That's exactly what I wanted to say! Manila drivers will be at ease when driving in New York City and probably anywhere in the world. I've been to London and Paris for a couple of times and they drive really bad too. Europeans drive like crazy. They don't care about speed limits in Europe. But I'm sure, Manila drivers wouldn't have any problems with that!

My american collegues often complain about drivers in L.A. and San Francisco. I told them stories about Manila and they could hardly beleive them. I brought an american friend of mine once to Cebu. He grew up in a very small town in Utah and haven't really traveled much around the world. When we arrived in Cebu(sa cebu pa lang ha, not even in Manila), he can't beleive how the traffic goes in the city. He couldn't beleive how chaotic the system is and people still manage to go to work on time. I told him that everyday is like fighting for survival. There isn't any easy day driving in the city. There is always something that will hold one up down the road.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I'll vote for Isuzu Crosswinds and or Sportivo 2007

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    wow! 3yrs ng tulog tong thread...nabuhay ulit. :P

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I prefer the crosswind XUV, looks like a real workhorse, DDI pa.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    baka may nag hahanap pa ng AUV ..REVo wala na Brand new
    adventure & Xwind na lang sa bago cguro pag pipilian nia

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    walang sinabi ang xwind na yan sa super sport diesel ng adventure, sa engine ang layo niyan sa 4d56 ng mitsu. anytime adventure owns xwind sa highway. proven and tested.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nahukay Nyo Pa Ito

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    para sa akin pipiliin ko iyun sales ladies na maganda, at mabait... natural single dapat... diba diba diba hirap pag may asawa...

seriously, puntahan mo dealership ng mga nabangit mo sasakyan, tignan, kilatisin mo, pakiramdaman mo, at kung pwede i-test drive mo...

iyun sasakayan! ay...

mahirap kasi bawat tao kanya kanya ang taste... iyun iba crosswind, iyun iba revo, sa akin naman adventure... (ganda kasi sales ladies eh hindi makatangi)

okay...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chuaed View Post
    para sa akin pipiliin ko iyun sales ladies na maganda, at mabait... natural single dapat... diba diba diba hirap pag may asawa...

seriously, puntahan mo dealership ng mga nabangit mo sasakyan, tignan, kilatisin mo, pakiramdaman mo, at kung pwede i-test drive mo...

iyun sasakayan! ay...

mahirap kasi bawat tao kanya kanya ang taste... iyun iba crosswind, iyun iba revo, sa akin naman adventure... (ganda kasi sales ladies eh hindi makatangi)

okay...
    2003 pa ito..baka nakabili na itong thread starter natin

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
HELP! Which AUV to buy??? X-Wind/Revo/Adventure