Friends, I'm seriously considering acquiring one anytime soon. The problem is, the recommendations and comments that I get from my friends and relatives are kinda mixed. I would put the score at 50/50. :duel:

The Good and /The Bad:
1.Engine:
Sufficient for City driving and long drives/ Under powered.
2. Comfort:
Perfect/ Too perfect for off-roading
3.Styling:
Dated. Interior is A-Class/ Problems with the grill-headlight design.
4.Reliabilty:
Easy to maintain. Just bring it to the casa religiously for its regular PMS. Definitely for keeps!/ Pricey. Pajeros are cheaper to maintain. Was recently included in the Toyota global recall. Toyota badge not as prestigious as it was before.
5. Safety:
Sufficient/ Dubai version is a LOT better
6. Pricing:
Fair. It's worth it!/ Too close to the price of an LC200. You might as well buy the LC200

Lifted from motioncars.com:
"Though it's always referred to as the Land Cruiser's baby brother, the Prado is still a go-anywhere and very rugged SUV. The softer styling may be a put-off, but the introduction of a CRDi engine is more than welcome. It's still a go-anywhere, do-anything SUV but with better on-road manners. A new 6-speed MT is available for bodyguards, but best head for the AT version

(+)Excellent off-road, now better on-road; nicely speced. (-) Androgynous styling; hefty price."

I would appreciate any comments and/or personal reviews and suggestions from anyone, specially from the owners of the all-new 2010/11 LC Prado and enthusiasts here in Tsikot, No-Holds-Barred! :samurai:

Thank you!