New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    i need help on my 2005 prado local AT. bigla lng po umiilaw yung ABS light sa my dashboard pag malayo na natakbo nung car, pag minsan d naman po umiilaw. mag off lng ilaw pag pinatay na makina. pls help me, what might be the reason?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    The culprit is usually your abs module. Sometimes it is as simple as a severed wiring to as morbid as replacing the module
    itself.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    oh! i had it analyzed thru computer in one of the shops here, eh wala naman po makita, it is just the recording of the ABS popping out from the dashboard. d naman daw po delikado kahit naka ilaw daw po, though im not that comfortable driving with the lights on.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Have your brakes and abs sensors cleaned. Sometimes if dirt get in the abs sensor it makes the dash bulb light up. Hopefully cleaning will solve your problem. While your at it, might as well change your brake fluid if you have not done it before.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    thank you drkiko and userfriendly, il go to the shop tomorrow.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    cleaning lng po pala nung mga sensors ang kailangan, since nung nalinisan nawala na po yung umiilaw kaya i'm enjoying this car until this time.

help! 2005 prado- bigla lng umiilaw ABS sa dashboard.