New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    and I still like the third row legroom better than in the Innova.
    was in the mall yesterday and was really surprised to learn from sales flyers that Vanzy has 1.3 7-seater . i seem to recall 1.3 5-seater lang sya before.

immediately headed off to nearby toyota dealer. we checked Innova and avanza 3rd row seats. Innova offers more legroom by sliding 2nd row forward. but if fully seated, front row seats cannot recline na dahil sagad na sa tuhod nung rear passenger. that's true for both.

Innova seats are much more comfy to sit on tho'.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 14myXUV View Post
    was in the mall yesterday and was really surprised to learn from sales flyers that Vanzy has 1.3 7-seater . i seem to recall 1.3 5-seater lang sya before.

immediately headed off to nearby toyota dealer. we checked Innova and avanza 3rd row seats. Innova offers more legroom by sliding 2nd row forward. but if fully seated, front row seats cannot recline na dahil sagad na sa tuhod nung rear passenger. that's true for both.

Innova seats are much more comfy to sit on tho'.
    anong 1.3 po sya? 1.3j po ba or 1.3e lang ung nka 7 seater na?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    don't take my word for it . check here pls:

Toyota - Avanza

also, best to see and check for yourself kasi mas maraming ka makita iba pang details na relevant sa specific needs nyo.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    guys! sa lahat ng mga nag comment and nag advise, maraming maraming salamat. sulit na sulit yung pagkuha ko sa avanza 1.3 e ko. maraming salamat 2013 model po ok na ok na din ako. lalo na sa FC nya, pero oobserbahan ko pa. thanks!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanreshyl View Post
    guys! sa lahat ng mga nag comment and nag advise, maraming maraming salamat. sulit na sulit yung pagkuha ko sa avanza 1.3 e ko. maraming salamat 2013 model po ok na ok na din ako. lalo na sa FC nya, pero oobserbahan ko pa. thanks!
    Congrats sir! Enjoy

Sent from my bed using my Galaxy Tablet

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456