New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Guys,

Salamat sa mga reply nyo..

I can still wait for pathfinder but then the price might not be the same and also the there is no assurance that pathfinder will be launched here in Philippines. Just talk with my Nissan agent and all he can say is there is a Murano being planned to introduce here but that won't happen until end of year or early next year.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    40 K increase?

havent heard any from the dealers. the 35 k increase last august was set and projected as the only price increase for the year. not unless TMPI decides to suck more blood from the poor buyers in line

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    well, if you really want the unit than i guess khit na good or bad deal you'll still get the unit rin

pero for me its really not a good deal since your paying way too much of the original sticker price for practically the same car, difference lng is nauna ka sa iba ... tsaka totoo ba yung mga price increase na yan? kasi naka TRO naman yung mga e-vat na yan e matagal pa yan siguro mapapass ulit

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    vehicles arent included? whew
    E-VAT means Expanded VAT. it just widens the coverage of VATable items/products/services. so those that are already covered by VAT should not have any effect on their prices after E-VAT is implemented. unless it will be directly or indirectly affected by the products or services that were not covered by VAT before but will be included in the E-VAT like fuels, etc.
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    About the EVAT, I got the same feedback from the Suzuki Makati dealer. I was inquiring about the Suzuki Swift (ang cute niya kasi ) The agent told me they have a single Japan CBU Metallic Grey one ready if I am interested and I should get it before the implementation of EVAT this October.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ano po ba ang "mystique" ng fortuner? curious lang po ako, naaalala ko po tuloy yung gen2 crv craze dati (4x2 m/t)! less than 1m yata ang price haba din ng pila, pero at least crv almost 2 mos. lang yata pinakamahaba na pila, fortuner my god kung ngayon on the spot ka bibili makukuha mo pa nex year langya!!! opinion lang po yun mga sirs.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    stand ko ganito:

who has the gold is the boss... its not the other way around. Pinakita kasi ng karamihan na interesado sila masyado sa fortuner kaya ganyan umasta ang toyota.

Think!

20% off kaagad yan, pagkatapos ng isang taon paggamit mo ng fortuner, just like any other suvs.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Get it na, There will ALWAYS be a price increase in everything (not now, but in the near future). Mahaba ang pila bec. there's also big demand in other countries. & Many dealers are jumping to this opportunity.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    andre is right... In South East Asia, the only assembly plant churning-out the Fortuner is in Thailand... The demand for the Fortuner in the ASEAN includes the Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and Brunei. I think Bahrain is also being supplied by Thailand. Pretty soon, India will be launching the Fortuner. The demand is sure to skyrocket, while the supply struggles to keep-up.

By the way, other plants that are churning-out the Fortuner are in South Africa (for the Middle Eastern market) and Argentina (for the South American market). I'm just not sure if both plants are already full blast with production.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    E-VAT means Expanded VAT. it just widens the coverage of VATable items/products/services. so those that are already covered by VAT should not have any effect on their prices after E-VAT is implemented. unless it will be directly or indirectly affected by the products or services that were not covered by VAT before but will be included in the E-VAT like fuels, etc.
    bro -- that is correct

however, it is the cap of 70% on the creditable input taxes to the output tax due and this is what will drive the prices of all vatable goods and services upward. there is now an under recovery of the input vat vis-a-vis the output tax due and the only way to recover this is through an upward adjustment of the prices

tsk tsk tsk

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Is this a good buy for a Fortuner?