New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    ang bilis nga ah..parang walang pila..or matagal ka nang nakapila?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    zechs: Hindi naman nila sinusunod yung pila. Kung saan malaki ang kita nila, doon sila. Unless kung may blood relative ka na mataas ang position sa Toyota. Or a friend that owes you his life, that also has a high position in Toyota. Other than that then you're screwed like the rest of us that are waiting in line.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Salamat mga fellow tsikoteers.. I've seen the unit na kanina sa warehouse nila. I waited since April 2005. Actually last May i was offered by this agent pero i pass up kc i have bank approval for loan but they don't bank approval so yun I waited to see if the supply will normalize but then the way i see it, d nagnormalize so the second time around i really think hard about it and then got my decision.

thank you guys... ill pic my ride soon hehehe

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Salamat mga fellow tsikoteers.. I've seen the unit na kanina sa warehouse nila. I waited since April 2005. Actually last May i was offered by this agent pero i passed up the chance kc i have bank approval for loan but they don't allow bank approval so yun I waited to see if the supply will normalize but then the way i see it, d nagnormalize so the second time around i really think hard about it and then got my decision.

thank you guys... ill post the pic of my ride soon hehehe..

got the usual freebies though additional 2k for additional undercoat.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Bdw its 4X4 diesel though hoping to get 4X2 diesel but then wala daw supply eh. tamang tama ito byahe ko from legazpi to manila. I usually travel a lot from that province to manila.
    D na sasantuhin nito ang malubak na quirino highway...

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Congrats Bro ..for your new ride

.medyo may kaibahan sa iba bilis mo nakakuha

around 4 months lang hintay mo

cge wait na lang namin pix ng fortuner

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    congrats on your new ride katsudon! post ka dun sa fortuner thread...may list sila dun of current owners post pics of your ride too.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Salamat sir,

cguro nahiya lang yung ahente ko. long time agent ko na un since our first toyota car. even mga kapatid ko sya din ang ahente. so parang family agent na rin namin sya.. cguro that helps..

Antay antay lang kayo mga peeps.. darating din yan..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Good thing you got the 4x4 diesel. The 4x2 diesel is underpowered.

Congrats. And cross your fingers!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry
    Good thing you got the 4x4 diesel. The 4x2 diesel is underpowered.

Congrats. And cross your fingers!
    hmm... mine will be out next week daw and it's a 2.5 diesel. i won't take it out racing so i guess it is ok with me.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Is this a good buy for a Fortuner?