New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Guys,
    I made my decision.. Im getting the fortuner and will be delivered to me on wednesday next week. The color is gray and was able to haggle that the insurance be given to me which is 26K only.

I guess i have not bad deal though chattel is a bit high on the amount of 533,000 to be financed.

The trade-off with the insurance is im getting them an insurance for my 2000 Revo which is roughly 16k. so I think its not a bad deal.

At least walang bling bling na kasama unlike sa isang toyota dealer that gave me a qoutation with bling bling.

Thank you guys.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Congrats!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    ba't abilis mo makukuha yun unit? I thought next year pa waiting line? or is that for the gas version only?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    *kutsudon_ph: Superb haggling skills! Congrats on your soon to arrive unit!

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    that was quick ! .. and technically not a bad deal compared to the dealership woes of some of the folks here .. pwede po bang malaman kung anong dealer ito ? ..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    congrats on your ride!!! It's not bad of a deal in my opinion. Post mo pics sa fortuner owner thread.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Kaya mga kapatid. Maliwanag na walang rape sa kasong ito. There was an offer. Pinag-isipan niya nang mabuti at kusa siyang pumayag. At the end of the day everybody happy-- Nakuha ni Katsudon ang gusto niya. Nakuha din ng Toyota ang gusto nila.

I guess all's well that ends well. Congratulations!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Let's just see if Toyota can indeed deliver.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup. Tama si Otep. Wait and see muna, madaming dealers puro salita lang.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by katsudon_ph
    Guys,
    I made my decision.. Im getting the fortuner and will be delivered to me on wednesday next week. The color is gray and was able to haggle that the insurance be given to me which is 26K only.

I guess i have not bad deal though chattel is a bit high on the amount of 533,000 to be financed.

The trade-off with the insurance is im getting them an insurance for my 2000 Revo which is roughly 16k. so I think its not a bad deal.

At least walang bling bling na kasama unlike sa isang toyota dealer that gave me a qoutation with bling bling.

Thank you guys.
    sana nga makuha mo na. sinong dealer mo?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Is this a good buy for a Fortuner?