4X4 Diesel

Price 1,533,000
    DP 1,000,000

IHF of 48,414 for 12months

Insurance 58,000
    Chattel 25,000
    Reg 9,000

Guys,
    Please help me to decide considering the impending increase of fortuner on Oct 1 and the E-VAT implementation.

Need to decide ASAP!

Thank You

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Tried to negotiate with my agent of ill just get my own insurance but ill get from her a leather seats.. pero mukhang ayaw ng boss nya...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Would you think this is already a good deal?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    How is getting raped considered a good deal?
    Last edited by GasJunkie; September 15th, 2005 at 05:53 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    P 1,580,968? not including the small charges, more than 100k sa base price?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Baka ibig nya sabihin 'not that bad a deal'...

If ever, kelan mo raw makukuha ang unit kung magpapa-'rape' ka nga? Mas maganda post mo rin dun sa "Welcome to all owners of TOYOTA FORTUNER" thread... para ma-automail yong mga offline na nagpo-post dun who would probably have better insight...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Well this is my basis..

by oct 1 they will be increase 40k + 6% VAT on sticker price...

This may not be the best deal but then.. wat do you think guys..
    I know the insurance is outrageous at 58K. my insurance friend can give it to 26K but then i may need to wait for next year to get the unit.
    As for the readiness of the unit. by next week daw... so ahead of evat implementation and oct1 increase

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy Torotot
    Baka ibig nya sabihin 'not that bad a deal'...

If ever, kelan mo raw makukuha ang unit kung magpapa-'rape' ka nga? Mas maganda post mo rin dun sa "Welcome to all owners of TOYOTA FORTUNER" thread... para ma-automail yong mga offline na nagpo-post dun who would probably have better insight...
    Sir,

The reason why i made my own post is to get an opinion not from fortuner owner since I know they maybe bias..
    I don't agree with their insurance and chattel part but then.. its demand and supply. when you waited for that opportunity for the last 4 months.. then you may understand what i mean..

I know lots of fortuner owner here may have gone through some sort of this problem but im not ashamed of this question. The reason why i posted it to get opinion from you guys.
    thank you,

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Actually, probably half of those guys on the other thread are still on the waiting list, and are experiencing what you're going thru now...and made their own computations already.

How much is the approximate difference between this offer and the after-VAT price if you wait it out?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Katsudon

Not worth it, there will be other cars.
    Last edited by GasJunkie; September 15th, 2005 at 06:25 PM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Is this a good buy for a Fortuner?