New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    I was referring to car owners to be meticulous when it comes to the car's safety features and handling capabilities. We the car owners shouldn't rely to our mediocre government for imposing safety standards.
    I am with you bro. However, common Pinoy buyers don’t dwell too much in market research. They rely more on mob mentality (yung nakasayanan na).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I am with you bro. However, common Pinoy buyers don’t dwell too much in market research. They rely more on mob mentality (yung nakasayanan na).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Easy to find parts at resale value kasi daw ang pinakaimportante para sa majority.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I’m with you guys on this, but seriously, I haven’t heard of any pickup tipping over yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    I’m with you guys on this, but seriously, I haven’t heard of any pickup tipping over yet.

busy sa traffic

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    The Hilux pickup is the hottest selling pickup in the Phils now with 35% market share. For a decade already, it’s been failing the moose test but people still believe in the legendary Toyota reliability. Go figure.

Hindi sa pagiging biased Napaka tibay kase, dati hindi ako fan ng toyota nag try lang ako, Kahit matagtag sulit ang tibay kabit sabihin natin proper maintenance iba yung toyota at walang ka selan selan sa Resale Value hindi ka din talo I binenta ko na yung mga Mitsubishi namin. Kaya nga gusto ko mag try ng navara ngayon over hilux nag aalangan pa din ako dahil tatak toyota Gen5 RAV 4 Fails Sweden's Moose Test[emoji852]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Nissan Qashqai/Rogue Sport & Kia Sorento had no trouble.
    The new Toyota RAV4 fails the moose test - YouTube

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    some post-ers already complained that their cars failed the mouse test.
    gningatngat the wirings.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Toyota cars here in the US have the Safety Sense package which includes Pre-Collision System. If it works on pedestrians and doggies, it should work on moose.

Me? If a dog runs in front of my car, I'll just run it over. Better it than me.

Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; September 19th, 2019 at 01:02 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12