New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    air bags dont always save, in this case it could have killed you with a knockout blow to your head. i also thought airbag deploy at certain speeds only too... am i wrong?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    salamat sa mga info. tanong kasi ni friend sa akin kung bakit nga hindi daw ng deploy ang airbag. may isasagot na ako sa kanya ngayon. kasi kung makikita raw nyo ang fortuner nya ay first impression ay walng mabubuhay na passenger.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    cyrus, tell your friend to look for the fortuner's manual and read the section there about airbags. all cars nowadays have a section dedicated only to the airbag and its operation. :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dami talagang umaasa sa airbags. Kahit sa U.S. ang daming mga motorists na mali ang perception.

Nakasulat naman lahat sa manual ang information na kailangan regarding airbag parameters.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Sir, please read the above replies. Fortuners only have front airbags. Thanks for your attention!
    I'm aware why the airbags did not inflate. It's a common misconception. Some even think it is ok not to wear seatbelt because the airbag will protect them. Re-typed the sentences using the correct grammar. Was being polite not to point out the incorrect grammar explicitly.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    that's one mean accident. what's the color of the fortuner?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
FORTUNER's air bag question?