New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RPG View Post
    My new spec-up Fortuner VVTi Extreme Black was just delivered yesterday. Am absolutely very happy with my purchase and so was my family and neighbors. So far with the current 7 seater SUVs being offered in our country, the Toyota Fortuner VVTi variant in my personall opinion has a well balanced performance and returns the best value for my money.

Will re-evaluate when the next killer 7 seater SUV finally comes to our shores...

Thanks for all who shared their own personal views to this thread.
    congrats bro on your new rig!!! you make the rigth choice... im a VVTi user as well and praise GOD!!! no problems yet...

its a bit thirsty..well its 2.7L thats why.. sa city around 5km/l but around 10km/l sa HW..di na masama..

yup..medyo matagtag... kasi truck based.. and you can reduce the tire pressure level to 30psi as recommended, kasi around 35 psi yan pag lumalabas ng casa.. in that manner medyo lalambot yan...

aircon can freeze anybody inside .. without the rear vent on... tried and tested..

medyo mabagal daw??? .. hangang 165kph lang kaya ko, but the engine can take more..ako lang ang takot... still not bad...

to sum it all... im satisfied... so far!

2. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RPG View Post
    My new spec-up Fortuner VVTi Extreme Black was just delivered yesterday. Am absolutely very happy with my purchase and so was my family and neighbors. So far with the current 7 seater SUVs being offered in our country, the Toyota Fortuner VVTi variant in my personall opinion has a well balanced performance and returns the best value for my money.

Will re-evaluate when the next killer 7 seater SUV finally comes to our shores...

Thanks for all who shared their own personal views to this thread.
    Wow! Congats! Ganda niyan!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin View Post
    Wow! Congats! Ganda niyan!
    bebenta mo fortuner mo bro? ganyan din pinareserve ko dati.
    di rin namn cguro ako magsisisi kung ganyan nakuha ko.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Fortuner VVTi woes ?