New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Grabe naman pala ang pricing ng TMPI sa bodykit nila.

sa C34x4 TRD bodykit ng Fortuner 20k lang.

tapos bili ka ng shock and springs na worth 50k max. ganda na ride mo nyan sa fort mo.

Isipin mo nalang kung ang i-offer ng TMPI ay yung TRD package (para fortuner and hilux) ay yung TRD package HILUX sa AUSTRALIA. WOW siguro double ang price tag ng fortuner and hilux dito, mga 2.5M to 3M heheheheh.

TRD PACKAGE NG HILUX SA AUSTRALIA>>>>

http://www.toyota.com.au/TRD/#main/vehicles/trdhilux

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    They should just offer the shock and spring package as standard equipment.

But for 140k, for a "manufacturer" kit that won't void your warranty, that's halfway decent... but for that much, I'd like bigger mags, too.

But the best? Save the money, buy a full set of adjustable Ranchos and sports springs... worth every penny.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Can you please give more details on set of adjustable Ranchos and sports springs you mentioned?

Where is it available and how much? How much improvement on the ride will you get?

Tnx.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrusblutrooper View Post
    i saw TOYOTA's promotional leaflets. TRD package for fortuner includes bodykit, sports grille, shocks and springs. worth it ba? and what brand of shock and springs. 150k plus, but if you buy the package 140 lang daw. hehehehe
    Kung kursonada mo kunin mo. Just make sure na original ang kit na yan also think kung hanggan saan ang stopping point mo. Example... Wheel, kapag nakabit na ang kit of course you original wheel wont look good in your car anymore so you probably looking a 20" or 19" chrome wheel, lowering kit, exhaust system (growlllllllllllll)para mas bagay sa purmo ng car mo, also brake system by brembo or HSV. With all this malaking pera ito, at kapag naumpisahan mo ito wala ng katapusan ang gastos.....so think it hard. Good luck

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bynnos View Post
    Can you please give more details on set of adjustable Ranchos and sports springs you mentioned?

Where is it available and how much? How much improvement on the ride will you get?

Tnx.
    Try Goldcars in Banawe. They carry Ranchos for everything. 0917-847-2821. Got my Rancho 9000s for the Crosswind there.

As for the springs, they probably carry them, too, but you might want to shop around. There are rear springs from some shops for as little as 15k pesos, but I can't guarantee that they'll last. The Fortuner's stock springs are ultra-stiff for a reason... it's a heavy car. If you buy a set of soft springs and they're too soft, that might compromise the safety and reliability of your ride.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Fortuner TRD package, 140k-worth it???