New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Konting lamig ng ulo lang po. There are better ways to say things. :D

Btw, I'm not an HID fan also.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    mag low beam knalang sir i think delikado tlga sa iba yang hi-beam ng h.i.d. kita kaluluwa mo pagnasinagan ka..i think
    sooner or later tragedy may happen due to hid and
    isa ka sa mgiging reason kung bket gagawing illegal na and hid..sana wag naman..ina abuso ksi eh..
    Last edited by teamsicnarf; May 25th, 2006 at 05:03 AM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    fortuner uses 9005 and 9006 bulbs. just like the altis. Instead of HID why not use HIR, its cheaper and as bright as HID but not as blinding to the oncoming vehicles.
    Last edited by ARB; May 25th, 2006 at 08:31 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Pardon my ignorance, but what is HIR? I plan on upgrading my headlights with Silver Star replacement bulbs by Osram. Are there any drivers out there with experience with these type of bulbs?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi or low, nakakasilaw yan dahil it's not meant to be used in a halogen assembly, kahit anong gawin mo maggla-glare yan dahil iba ang buga ng ilaw. Do a search sa HID thread natin dito...

Doesn't matter kung Fortuner car mo o hindi, HIDs belong to projector housing period...

Normal halogen light assembly is parabolic..

Light distribution is determined by the size of the cover lens. The bigger the lamp, the more light is dispersed. With this technology, stray light is a side effect.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A projection type lamp.

It has more power despite smaller light aperture. Hardly any stray Light is produced.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Eto naman Free-form...

Contains 50,000 reflector points that directs light precisely. The reflector alone distributes the light, which means the light is evenly spread. There is no stray light.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Example of free form... note walang madaming cuts/crystal line sa reflector, straight ang direction ng refector at walang refracting lines sa lens.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002

ok tong pang fog lights ah. pero ang mahal siguro neto

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Fortuner owners only: HID Installation