New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski
    Hmmm... Ano kaya't lagyan ko ng C-4 explosives and unit ko, under the driver's seat and next to the gas tank and connect it to an old celphone. Them carjackers will jack my ride to smithereens... 'Coz when I get home, text ko lang unit ko to go ka-boom! Kaya lang baka matindi collateral damage.
    Sir Vicoyski, kalimutan mo na yang idea mo. Ganyan mismo yung napanood ko sa AXN ang title eh "The World's Dumbest Guys - Maximum Exposure". Baka mapagaya ka dun.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    EH kung kotse kaya ni James Bond na bullet proof, with matching machine guns and rockets. Meron pang cloaking device. Yung ang ok, attempted carjack sayo, massacre sila.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    if possible place a smart GPS activated cellphone under the seat or under/inside the dashboard, and the power supply connected to the battery itself (but u need the adaptor), so no low batt... n put the cell in silent mode,,,
    if the car is carjack, just text the cell # of your smart car so you'll know where the car is heading or where is located or where is the hideout of the carjackers...... just my 2 cents....

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbrother
    if possible place a smart GPS activated cellphone under the seat or under/inside the dashboard, and the power supply connected to the battery itself (but u need the adaptor), so no low batt... n put the cell in silent mode,,,
    if the car is carjack, just text the cell # of your smart car so you'll know where the car is heading or where is located or where is the hideout of the carjackers...... just my 2 cents....

That's a good idea bigbrother! Kaya lang di na tayo makapick-up ng chicks nyan with our Fortuner kasi matatrac na tayo ni misis kung saan na tayo pagkatapos he... he... he

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by retinasurgeon
    EH kung kotse kaya ni James Bond na bullet proof, with matching machine guns and rockets. Meron pang cloaking device. Yung ang ok, attempted carjack sayo, massacre sila.
    I once had one of those... Kaya lang it got carjacked... Hehehe...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski
    I once had one of those... Kaya lang it got carjacked... Hehehe...
    In that case, I'll probably sell my car and buy one of these two. Very fuel efficient, low maintenance, earth friendly, and palagay ko, wala naman sigurong mag-iinterest mang carjack nito. hehehehe

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by retinasurgeon
    In that case, I'll probably sell my car and buy one of these two. Very fuel efficient, low maintenance, earth friendly, and palagay ko, wala naman sigurong mag-iinterest mang carjack nito. hehehehe
    Pag kinuha pa sa yo yan, animaljack na ang tawag dyan.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    cowjack ang tawag diyan pagkinuha yung kalabaw ..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ahem... di ba dapat carajack? he he /jk lang po

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    After seeing the video of the Ortigas incident, I think the title of this thread can be changed to...

Fortuner Owners: Be careful of armed men in civilian clothes driving unmarked vehicles!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Fortuner Owners: Be careful of Carjackers