New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Hmmm... Ano kaya't lagyan ko ng C-4 explosives and unit ko, under the driver's seat and next to the gas tank and connect it to an old celphone. Them carjackers will jack my ride to smithereens... 'Coz when I get home, text ko lang unit ko to go ka-boom! Kaya lang baka matindi collateral damage.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    mahirap din maglagay ng explosives sa tsikot mo, baka sumabog habang gamit mo o di kaya ma-detect ng mga bomb sniffing dogs sa malls/airports/hotels

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski
    Hmmm... Ano kaya't lagyan ko ng C-4 explosives and unit ko, under the driver's seat and next to the gas tank and connect it to an old celphone. Them carjackers will jack my ride to smithereens... 'Coz when I get home, text ko lang unit ko to go ka-boom! Kaya lang baka matindi collateral damage.
    baka pag may nag wrong send na message or wrong number na caller sa old cellphone mo biglang sumabog oto mo

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalm136:2
    Well, I guess so. With times like these, people think of absurd ideas just to earn a buck. But for whose benefit?
    1. On the buyer's/owner's side, it's a traumatic experience for sure. Unless gusto nilang lagi bago Fortuner nila.
    2. On the Insurance side, siguradong tataas ang premiums (wag naman sana) pag ganito lagi nangyayari. Otherwise, maraming maluluging insurance firms.
    3. Sa dealer side naman, they have to deal with complaints from traumatized buyers; at the same time may be forced to come up with a new security device attached, built-in sa vehicle para siguradong replaceable during warranty period. (eto ang ok)
    Kaduda-duda ba talaga?

Dalawa lang kababaksakan nya. Kung di nila maibenta, few weeks from now di na mahirap pyesa sa banawe para sa Fortuner. Benefit is for the owners of the Fortuner. Kaya ingat mga igan. Baka ma pork chop fortuner natin he he he, joke lang

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by moneywhiz
    baka pag may nag wrong send na message or wrong number na caller sa old cellphone mo biglang sumabog oto mo
    LOL LOL LOL

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by moneywhiz
    Dapat pala may activation code... Kasi baka biglang nga namang may mag wrong number. Also, trained dogs can sniff-out C-4 eh... Baka pagkamalan pakong terrorist.

Another idea is to trigger my exhaust to vent Carbon Monoxide (which is odorless) into the cabin by text message (with code ofcourse). Automatic gas chamber for the the carjackers!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Baka naman toyota agents din nun nagcarjack. Ibebenta nila uli kase haba ng pila

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    I guess we must not let these incidents dictate our way of living. If you want a Fortuner, then go ahead buy one and enjoy it. Just take the necessary safety measures.

No use living in fear, IMHO.

Tama si OTEP, Ingat lang.If no Trafic Jam Drive fast as you can. When refilling always fulltank para di masyado madalas sa gas station.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    "An ounce of prevention is better than the a pound of cure". We have to remain vigilant, lalo na pag gabi. Maraming loko ngayon, kahit na meron nag-barilan dyan sa Ortigas, and suspected carjackers neutralized, there are always others who will take their place. We still have to watch our step. But still, enjoy your ride

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski
    Dapat pala may activation code... Kasi baka biglang nga namang may mag wrong number. Also, trained dogs can sniff-out C-4 eh... Baka pagkamalan pakong terrorist.

Another idea is to trigger my exhaust to vent Carbon Monoxide (which is odorless) into the cabin by text message (with code ofcourse). Automatic gas chamber for the the carjackers!
    haha, astig yan, o kaya anthrax! nyahahaha! ako naiisip ko pwedeng gawan ng way para huminto yung engine ng sasakyan with just a push of a remote control button, para titigil talaga yung sasakyan and they won't have any way of getting away with the car ( unless may pang-tow sila or may truck sila kung san pwede ikarga yung car )

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Fortuner Owners: Be careful of Carjackers