New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Diba based sa hilux ang fort. And recently lang pumasa sa moose test ang hilux. Pansin ko sa video ang bilis tumaob.

The one with the dash cam and the bus is just poor judgement from the fort driver. Pinilit pa kasi
    And slow reaction. Nakalampas na siya sa bus nung nabangga siya e. Malamang hindi siya naka tingin sa harap tapos nagulat na malapit na siya sa kotse sa harap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    dapat kasama sa pagprocess ng license yung mga gantong video eh... Required viewing ng 1hr crash videos in the same way as kelangan nating tingnan yung mga gangrene pics sa mga sigarilyo at mga duguang kamay every new year

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

Precisely why it's a hard rule in our car for all to be properly restrained.
    Bro. I would tell these people to buckle up as you risk being a projectile that could kill us, who are wearing seat belts....

Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

Exactly. I got hit and run by a drunk driver a few lights back (we caught him). Really ruins everyone's day.
    That is why I am weary driving on an open road during or after the Christmas or New Year Revelry. Lots of drunk drivers and space to go fast....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12