New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yes once changed to complete OME suspension, the rear will not sag as much. have test driven a fortuner with complete OME set-up and it was a big difference from stock. it rides better and is more stable.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    thanks arb sir!

btw the fortuner you were telling me, both springs and shocks were replaced?

thanks

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    hi tsikoteers!

i'm new here and would like to say hello to everyone. i own a 2007 toyota fortuner as well as a 1977 3d range rover classic and a 1974 jeep wagoneer. hope to be swapping stories, tips and suggestions with the rest of you. thanks

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cojibas View Post
    hi tsikoteers!

i'm new here and would like to say hello to everyone. i own a 2007 toyota fortuner as well as a 1977 3d range rover classic and a 1974 jeep wagoneer. hope to be swapping stories, tips and suggestions with the rest of you. thanks
    Sir cojibas, welcome and congrats on your new ride. You can also visit the other tambayan of Fortuner Owners.

http://pinoyfortuner.14.forumer.com

The guys and gal there are also tsikot members.

BTW, my wife is also from Leyte - Kananga.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hi pretty people, I'd like to do some add ons with my 4x4 fortuner. things like front and rear bumper guard, roof rack, hid, side visor, fender mirror, back mirror, turbo timer, etc. Problem is I dont know which brand is better quality and cost wise. Can some of you pretty people help me please? Where can I buy these stuff? thx.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Ano ba maganda na HU replacement sa Fortuner 2-DIN or Separate 1-DIN & 7" In Dash Monitor. Kasi Dati meron akong In Dash Monitor nasira yung Gear mechanism din eto nakatabi na lang (NecVox 7" in dash). Kaya medyo gusto ko na rin 2-DIN na lang kaya medyo mahal nga lang

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventoy View Post
    Ano ba maganda na HU replacement sa Fortuner 2-DIN or Separate 1-DIN & 7" In Dash Monitor. Kasi Dati meron akong In Dash Monitor nasira yung Gear mechanism din eto nakatabi na lang (NecVox 7" in dash). Kaya medyo gusto ko na rin 2-DIN na lang kaya medyo mahal nga lang
    You could visit this site for more information on 2 dins

http://pinoyfortuner.14.forumer.com/...pic.php?t=1415

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    in the carshow last week, there was this white fortuner displayed with an original TRD SPORTIVO bodykit. anyone knows if this is available thru our local dealers? anyone has an idea how much a set costs? the bodykit seems hot but not the wheels..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cesar View Post
    Pre, don't forget to install an effective security system like a GSM car alarm. The risk is too high for these Fortuners to be taken away by carjackers nowadays.
    good day po... newbie lang... saan ba pwede pumunta para mag purchase ng GSM alarm? do u guys know any place here sa south sa may alabang? tsaka do they have any particular alarm system para sa fortuner and how much naman po?? thanks...

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
Fortuner Accessories