892-8537

Address:
    #189 Katipunan Ave, Blue Ridge, Quezon City

Telephone Numbers:
    913-9029 to 30

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski
    I don't think there are color keyed sensors. You'll have to have it painted yourself... Kinda like what I did with mine...
    Hi Vicoyski, when you painted the sensors, did you paint the whole thing? and did it affect the sensitivity of the sensors? thanks man!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    How about posting some pics of the sensor display and the layout on the rear bumper? TIA
    Here are pics of my set-up... These were taken before I got my sensors painted. The painting process doesn't affect the sensor. In fact, the manual states that you can "have the sensors painted for a factory installed look."

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski
    Here are pics of my set-up... These were taken before I got my sensors painted. The painting process doesn't affect the sensor. In fact, the manual states that you can "have the sensors painted for a factory installed look."
    I have seen some Fortuner with at least 4 sensors all placed in the center part of the bumper. I think it would be better to put some on the corners (if that is even feasible). How about sensors for the front? Has anyone tried putting sensors on the front bumper and how is this activated (the sensor)?

Btw, about Miggyboy, are they the shop at 10th ave. Caloocan? Do they install turbo timers?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    ...Btw, about Miggyboy, are they the shop at 10th ave. Caloocan? Do they install turbo timers?
    Yup! That's them... I dunno if they already install the turbo-timers. Last year, they just sell them, so you can have it installed yourself, eh...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Speaking of Miggyboy, do any of you guys know shops that sell accessories for our Fortuners, sa Makati area? Layo kasi ng Miggyboy's sa amin eh. Syempre, dapat reasonably priced at pulido at malinis ang gawa. Thanks in advance!

In reply to Vicoyski, Miggyboy still doesn't install them. Although she said they can try if you want....up to you.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    anyone else who'd upgraded their shocks to OME, Rancho or others? was it worth it?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    up ko lang

to those who change their shocks to ome, nag iba ba ang stance? di ba umangat ang pwet or yun harapan?

gusto ko sana medyo aggressive stance yun medyo nakatungo.

how bout springs ng ome meron na kaya?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by msg View Post
    up ko lang

to those who change their shocks to ome, nag iba ba ang stance? di ba umangat ang pwet or yun harapan?

gusto ko sana medyo aggressive stance yun medyo nakatungo.

how bout springs ng ome meron na kaya?
    kung shocks lang the height would still be the same. but with coils the ride height will increase by 40mm.

fortuner with JVC headunit DVD and in dash monitor.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    thanks sir sa reply bout sa OME.

kapag ba nag palit ng OME eh mababawasan na yun pag sag ng likod ng fortuner? pansin ko pag may mga gamit or sakay sa likod parang upong upo talaga sya eh

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
Fortuner Accessories