New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chorizo
    Finally, I installed OME shocks to my fortuner this morning. As expected the ride is noticeably softer. I'll give it a few more days and kilometers to set in before I report the results.
    Bro, where did you buy your shocks and how much?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jameschu777
    Bro, where did you buy your shocks and how much?
    RATS Katipunan, P26,800 including labor cash or card. Sabi nila I'm only the second 4x2, puro 4x4 yung napalitan nila. I'll do a full comparison this week with my officemate's stock 4x2. Baka kasi psychological lang yung changes na napansin ko dahil sa $$$ na ginastos ko. :bwahaha:

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chorizo
    RATS Katipunan, P26,800 including labor cash or card. Sabi nila I'm only the second 4x2, puro 4x4 yung napalitan nila. I'll do a full comparison this week with my officemate's stock 4x2. Baka kasi psychological lang yung changes na napansin ko dahil sa $$$ na ginastos ko. :bwahaha:
    Tnx, keep me posted bro, 4x2 din kasi akin

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kent
    [/IMG]http://tsikot.yehey.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/9991/cat/501/page/[IMG]
    sir kent::: san mo nakuha yung bumper overider mo(yun ba tawag dun)? for how much? salami!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Meron kayang backup sensors na color keyed sa bumper? Is this actually possible? Kasi the black sensors kinda ruins the look in some way (or maybe its just me) =) any recommendations? =)

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by franci_rod
    Meron kayang backup sensors na color keyed sa bumper? Is this actually possible? Kasi the black sensors kinda ruins the look in some way (or maybe its just me) =) any recommendations? =)
    I don't think there are color keyed sensors. You'll have to have it painted yourself... Kinda like what I did with mine...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I did the same thing as Vicoyski. My wife got bumped in the rear last month and when I had it fixed in Toyota Bel-Air, I decided to finally have a backup sensor installed. I asked them to color paint the sensor which they did nicely. The color of my ride is similar to Vicoyski but I got the 6 unit sensor, 4 at the back and 2 in front. They did a good job is painting and installing the sensor. It looks nice. Medyo irritating at times yung sensor at the front. It is activated if you press on the brakes for more than 10 seconds and since matic tayo and the traffic is usually bad, I keep hearing the warning beeps and the warning display on the rear-view mirror keeps on appearing. My wife nga can't do her usual nap on the car on our way to the office in the mornings because of beeping. Although, I can disable the beeping on the switch on the rear view mirror. As for me, I used to the beeping sound already. But I find this very usefull. This is only one of the few accessories that I installed on my fortuner.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlight
    I did the same thing as Vicoyski. My wife got bumped in the rear last month and when I had it fixed in Toyota Bel-Air, I decided to finally have a backup sensor installed. I asked them to color paint the sensor which they did nicely. The color of my ride is similar to Vicoyski but I got the 6 unit sensor, 4 at the back and 2 in front. They did a good job is painting and installing the sensor. It looks nice. Medyo irritating at times yung sensor at the front. It is activated if you press on the brakes for more than 10 seconds and since matic tayo and the traffic is usually bad, I keep hearing the warning beeps and the warning display on the rear-view mirror keeps on appearing. My wife nga can't do her usual nap on the car on our way to the office in the mornings because of beeping. Although, I can disable the beeping on the switch on the rear view mirror. As for me, I used to the beeping sound already. But I find this very usefull. This is only one of the few accessories that I installed on my fortuner.
    Greenligh, Cool! How much did the 6 sensors cost you?

Vicoyski, where did you have your sensors color keyed? I'm assuming you didn't have to have your whole rear bumper repainted. Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by franci_rod
    Greenligh, Cool! How much did the 6 sensors cost you?

Vicoyski, where did you have your sensors color keyed? I'm assuming you didn't have to have your whole rear bumper repainted. Thanks!
    Actually, what happened was, a wall backed into my Fortuner's right rear fender. The scratches caused me a lot of grief, eh... So, I decided to have it corrrected immediately at Toyota Bicutan. Priot to the paintjob, I asked them to include the 2 back-up sensors.

But, if you don't have any damage on your bumper, you can ask someone with a paint sprayer to use some of your touch-up paint to paint your sensors bodycolor. You'll just use a very small amount of the touch-up paint.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    hello peeps. ask ko lang kung meron na bang available sa market na CCFL (cold cathose fluorescent lamp) angel eyes halo for the fortuner?

Fortuner Accessories