New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    for a decent and simple look. just buy the OEM muffler cutter and you'll be fine. sometimes accessories tend to make your car baduy and overdressed. spend your money on the wheel well cover, cargo tray, back up sensors and perhaps sound system or ipod cable with interface... stuff that are useful. or if budget permits, a set of mags and tires that are not too big that you can still travel with ease and comfort.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by patron
    Guys, any thoughts/ reactions on these 2-tone paint schemes??
    Ang alam kong uso ngayon on two tone scheme ay sofas gaya sa confession room sa PBB. Seriously, hindi ito appealing para sa kin.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfellow2k
    san po ang dealer mo?

Toyota Balintawak. Kararating lang daw galing sa planta nung binili ko last month.

Maganda ang fit sa cargo bay. Ang pansin ko lang ay walang grip sa ilalim pero hindi naman talaga nag slip. Plano ko lagyan ng Velcro (3M stick-on) fasteners sa ilalim kung maging problema ang slipping ng tray. Like dumikit sya sa mga plastic panels and mag rub due to vibration or mag cause ng langitngit. So far hindi pa naman nangyari.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    me and my friends decided to pump up the audio system of my fortuner. well we already bought the equipment and the gears but there is one big problem.

HOW TO DISMANTLE THE DASHBOARD AREA WHERE THE AUDIO PANNEL IS?
    HOW TO DISMANTLE THE DOOR COVERS WHERE THE SPEAKERS ARE?

please post a reply imediately for i badly need this information tommorow morning. I wish for your kind and helpful replies when I open this site up tommorow. THANKS A LOT! this forum has been really helpful.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Guys, don't ever forgot to put an effective car alarm. Esp na takaw sa mata ng carjackers ang Fortuners. Mas ok sa lahat ng alarm ang GSM based car alarm. PM or email me at txtalert*gmail.com for those interested. Subok na to sa Fortuners!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    may binabagayan ang two-tone, usually yun mga boxy-type of suv's pa din like the Alterra, Gen 2.5 Pajero, the Expedition, Explorer, Everest. Sa Patrol & Gen 3 Pajero nga parang alangan din ang two-tone. di din babagay sa Fortuner siguro yan color scheme na yan.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by patron
    post mo agad yung unit mo once you've installed the body kit. 'bout the 2-tone, I suggest u check the shading of the color palette first. Test it kung match and coordinate siya. U could use a color wheel, yung ginagamit ng mga graphics designer/ ad artists. Check mo yung actual paint. btw, Im not an expert on automotive paint brands.
    if you can select the best color match, baka puwede. basta wag lang blue & gray, parang Windows 98 ang dating May gen 3 pajero na ganyan kulay eh hehehe

yun explorer may brown+gold color, baka bumagay ito sa fortuner since may brown ata sya, then add ka na lang gold sa ilalim para mukang elegant ang dating.

two-tone colors kasi pang-elegante ang dating, just like the higher end models of Pajero, Explorer, Alterra, Expedition. mas ok tignan pag two-tone.
    respectable sya!

ako ka-pa-repaint lang last week ng 5 yr-old Strada ko to its original two-tone color luster, black + silver. pansin ko lang puros saludo ang mga guards at pulis sa mga x'mas party place/agencies na pinupuntahan ko ngaun hehehe

d naman ganun 2 months ago noon puro gasgas at kupas na kulay hehehe

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hehehe fine fine point taken, no to two-tone. But does anyone know how to connect a iPod to the sound system. Alam ko kase in other cars you can hook it up to the AUX of the sounds eh. But it looks like walang Auxilary and fortuner eh. Any insights on how to do this? Aside from buying a totally new sound system. :P

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sino po sainyo nagpakabit ng front sensor?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfellow2k
    sino po sainyo nagpakabit ng front sensor?
    me, bale 6 sensor (2front 4 rear) 4,500 sa goldcar banawe including installation, indicator niya sa rear view mirror

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Fortuner Accessories