New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by liliputman
    Hey pare, nice the body kit of A-toy's, talked na to them and they said the body kit cost's P68K inclusive of...
    -Grill
    -body clading
    -rear skirts
    -step board
    -muffler
    -chin
    -paint job

Was thinking of making my fortuner two-tone also
    Brown on top and dark brown on the bottom

Then wheels later on pag nag-ka bidget ulit
    Two-tone? 'Wag! 'Di na IN ang two-tone... IMO, classic full body color is more refined.

Just wanted to add... There's a tsikoteer here who had door claddings installed by A-Toy... Metallic Silver Fortuner... A-Toy couldn't get the exact shade of the unit (nagmukaha daw two-tone) and, due to poor clearance, the cladding hit the other door and cracked. The crack was promptly repaired naman at no cost... I think A-Toy works best with the Super White and Black Mica shades...
    Last edited by vicoyski; November 13th, 2005 at 10:50 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by patron
    post mo agad yung unit mo once you've installed the body kit. 'bout the 2-tone, I suggest u check the shading of the color palette first. Test it kung match and coordinate siya. U could use a color wheel, yung ginagamit ng mga graphics designer/ ad artists. Check mo yung actual paint. btw, Im not an expert on automotive paint brands.
    Thanks man! Hope to do it before the end of the year! I actually dabble in graphins design, so I'm gonna photo shop my fortuner first, will post it pare!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir.. 1.5 to 1.6t lang po sa banawe yung 2 point backup sensor with lcd last time i asked.. mga.. 1 or 2 month ago..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Guys, any thoughts/ reactions on these 2-tone paint schemes??

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Is there a cargo tray/mat for the Fortuner? Trying to find one for my uncle. Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by patron
    Guys, any thoughts/ reactions on these 2-tone paint schemes??

hindi ko type, pangit....i guess mga austin mini/mini copper lang ang alam kong auto who could get away with a two tone color match (white red or white black).

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    automahn

i think theyre available in almost all toyota dealers, ask sir vicoyski meron sya,

IMO skip the bodykit/chins it just doesn't look right on an SUV, just slap on 20" blings if you want that urban look, or if you want that offroad look, slap on beefier off road tires.

Also skip the two-tone, its too common. or baka gusto mo gayahin mga color scheme ni Chip Foose

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Meron na available Cargo tray ang Fortuner sa mga dealers. P1,500.oo molded plastic

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    san po ang dealer mo?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Fortuner Accessories