New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by monmendoza View Post
    Anybody bought an FJ Cruiser lately? I'm thinking of buying next year. Meron nabang discount? Any freebies? Maraming salamat sa sagot. Sales people
    are welcome to answer.
    Up kp lang baka may gustong sumagot. many thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by monmendoza View Post
    Up kp lang baka may gustong sumagot. many thanks.
    Almost got one thinking it was an instant classic, rear seats was a big negative. Bought a different suv instead

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Almost got one thinking it was an instant classic, rear seats was a big negative. Bought a different suv instead
    i have no problem with the rear seats, nor the suicide doors. it's the outward visibility. it makes the fj a little claustrophobic. but, then, over all, if i have the dough now, i'll get it next to the mx5.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    my wife threatened to divorce me, if i got one of these.. kahit may kasamang libreng stepper..
    so i got a wigo instead.
    i'm still happily married.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my wife threatened to divorce me, if i got one of these.. kahit may kasamang libreng stepper..
    so i got a wigo instead.
    Akala ko so now you're thinking what color to choose! FJ Cruiser (local) coming this October!FJ Cruiser (local) coming this October!FJ Cruiser (local) coming this October!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    so i got a wigo instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    Akala ko so now you're thinking what color to choose! FJ Cruiser (local) coming this October!FJ Cruiser (local) coming this October!FJ Cruiser (local) coming this October!
    Ako rin... Kulang nalang "Im gonna miss her... sometimes".

O kaya, baka by next year may ad na si Dr. D: "Wigo for Sale, slightly used"
    Last edited by vinj; December 19th, 2015 at 04:09 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    silver is nice.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Ito ba official thread ng FJ?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    I asked the casa recently what the difference was between the 2015 and 2016 (considering theres are roughly 50k price increase) - GPS plus touch screen (which was easy enough to verify) and the engine is supposedly "tuned" for Euro 4 - any truth to this?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
FJ Cruiser (local) coming this October!