New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Once again the designers for the Toyota sedans dissapoint me. From previous models to the current, they stick with what's safe for a general demorgraphic creating wonderful cars with bland packages. What's the deal, there are tons of subcon coach builders out there whose job's to make us go gaga over the next big thing. Even KIA currently understands what looks appealing even on basic small cars. Enough ranting here's my take on what's suppose to be the next Corolla X gen. For goodness sake won't a 10nth version deserve special aesthetics (like the 8genCivic)? Here I go again...bla bla blah.

boring (requires a couple of bodykit to make me smile)

coherent with their styling cues add subtle changes like emphasized contours and flowing lines, increased windshield and a sliced organic headlights. white chocolate anyone?

the style's more evident on darker shades

attention to detail will most often do the trick and beyond Toyota's comfort zone lies Toyota's potency ...ohh what a feelin...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    Once again the designers for the Toyota sedans dissapoint me. From previous models to the current, they stick with what's safe for a general demorgraphic creating wonderful cars with bland packages. What's the deal, there are tons of subcon coach builders out there whose job's to make us go gaga over the next big thing. Even KIA currently understands what looks appealing even on basic small cars. Enough ranting here's my take on what's suppose to be the next Corolla X gen. For goodness sake won't a 10nth version deserve special aesthetics (like the 8genCivic)? Here I go again...bla bla blah.

boring (requires a couple of bodykit to make me smile)

coherent with their styling cues add subtle changes like emphasized contours and flowing lines, increased windshield and a sliced organic headlights. white chocolate anyone?

attention to detail will most often do the trick and beyond Toyota's comfort zone lies Toyota's potency ...ohh what a feelin...

dats mor layk it

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    C grill is back!looks ok, pro sana me konting angas factor pa sya, and sana me manual nyan at sana matapatan man lang nila yung HP ng 2.0 FD civic....

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    nice 10th gen na Corolla, parang luxury car

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    gawin din kayang taxi yan?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May Vios naman for cabs, It'll be a hard sell as taxis if they don't come up with 1.3 engines anyway.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Once again the designers for the Toyota sedans dissapoint me.
    There are a few thing you have to remember, the Axio is a JDM model, and JDM Corollas are usually blander than the export models.
    for example, this is the 9th gen JDM Corolla...

...the ASEAN Corolla(Altis).

Like this...

Last edited by AG4; October 18th, 2006 at 08:28 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    ive come to think na Ok din tong Corolla. kahit pano we cant deny na kahit plain jane ang itsura nito. isa sa mga tumatagal ang charisma ng otong ito.

me too, tulad ng dati gustong gusto ko pa ang Lancer GTi (singkit) at Nissan Sentra (B12 facelifted)over sa AE92 Corolla na sobrang simple ang design... ngayun id take the Corolla over the rest...

yung Corolla, like the current Altis, napaka simple, hindi panget, hindi mo masasabing pinakamaganda kesa sa kumpetisyon...pero ang porma nila is for sure HINDI NAKAKASAWA.

i wonder if it will come a time say at 2020, na mas gusto ko pa ang 01 Altis kesa sa 04 Mazda3 or 06 Civic?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    another, IMO being radical in styling is not in Toyota's sedan line up forte... i think they should just come up with not a sporty, radical styling like the Civic but more like a clean sporty design like what they did with the Vios.

when the Vios first break into the scene many was amazed of its sporty yet clean design.

..baka kase pag nag-experiment ang Toyota...lalo lang magkanda loko-loko ang Corolla eh.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    take a look . its so damn simple nice.. not like and inodor IMO..

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
eto na 10th Gen Corolla