New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    what happens if a kid presses the off button in the middle of the expressway

God will protect those who loves him............

:fly:

Edit reading the manual FTW

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dxx_ddf View Post
    i agree!! i still don't get it what is the whoooah about the digital display of civic..
    sabi nga nila 'own one and u will know.'

whether it's really a whooooooah or an eeewwwww!!!! :bwahaha:

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Since Proton is in trouble, maybe Toyota should buy Lotus off of them to have Lotus "tune" their suspensions?
    Now here's a great idea! Some of Lotus' cars already have Toyota engines and they made good stuff with it. It does make sense for Toyota. And they seem to be sitting on a ton of cash.
    Last edited by the_wildthing; October 18th, 2006 at 06:10 AM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    IMHO, exterior looks bland but the interior is nice... though i'm not a fan of fake wood..

medyo late na "push button" thing nila, 80's pa lang ganito na nakakabit sa VW namin...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this one is better.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    i just do not feel the color white on the 10th gen corolla. Maybe it would look livelier with a different color on it. Ganyan naman ata talaga ang mga corolla, at first launch looks bland. After several years kung anu anong facelift ang ginagawa. No doubt filipinos would still consider corolla over the civic. So let us all just wait and see.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bilog View Post
    ...Ganyan naman ata talaga ang mga corolla, at first launch looks bland.
    agree, I remember a lot of people calling the Altis fugly when it was first released here, even the previous generation ES civic when it was first released here, a lot of people didn't like its looks.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    yep ganyan talaga first impression ng corolla .. habang tumatagal gumaganda..

that customize axio looks real nice.. clean and sweet..

I love that .. Please dont give me FD's like honda's did.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I think it'll look a lot better on the road than on pictures. I've seen the Yaris in HK (BTW HK is Toyota Country hehe) and it looks sooo good! I didnt like the Yaris look (on pics) but seeing the real thing is another story. And this corolla has some Yaris' semblance and it is definitely different from the current Altis. Look at the side profile, the beltline curves unlike the current which is only straight from A to C pillar. That modified version OZ and AG4 posted looks great though!

It is very refined. Interior is way better than the current Altis. I'm excited to see the Asean version though.

. . . . Daaaym, I think I'm growing old, I'm liking the Corolla more and more hahahahah.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
eto na 10th Gen Corolla