New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Honestly, Di ako nagagandahan.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oldblue: Does nothing. engine will only shut off if brakes are pressed. Much like an AT.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    i agree with number001. after the civic, the 10th gen corolla is really disappointing.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    disappointing exterior but interior is good but nevertheless, it'll sell because we're a toyota country. people will kiss toyotas or even die for toyota. it doesnt look sporty at all. even with a bodykit id be hardpressed to "like" it. it may be good as an everyday car. like a taxi? oh did anyone notice that it looks like a big vios? which is negative!
    Last edited by kyle618; October 17th, 2006 at 12:47 AM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    No imagination at all, it's like they come up with the car just for the heck of it. I'd wonder who would buy this instead of getting a civic or focus, even the lancer.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Sa pix parang walang dating yung exterior sa akin. Ok din yung interior except for the wood trim. I suppose some people like it. I prefer the black/gray and brushed aluminum. Though some make good wood interiors, why isn't Toyota one of them?

What's new with the push button start? Our VW has had push button start since the 80's when the key control got busted. Hehehe.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Push start buttons require the key to be there as well, the only diff is you don't "crank" it sa "start" position.

Ohhh I see, ang alam ko kasi ang key ay kailangan nasa loob ng kotse or say sa pocket ng driver pag na sense ang key eh pwede ng push start, ang akala ko di na kailangan ilagay ang key sa ignition, defeats the purpose of the push-start button kung ilalagay mo din ang key sa ignition.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt View Post
    i agree with number001. after the civic, the 10th gen corolla is really disappointing.
    Wait and see till they sell like hotcakes.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt View Post

let's wait for the ASEAN Corolla hehehhehe.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict View Post
    let's wait for the ASEAN Corolla hehehhehe.
    yeah i agree. it should be getting here soon with the actual trim and specs. something to look forward to. and yes, i think this will sell...

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
eto na 10th Gen Corolla