New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    After scanning through the owner's manual of 2008 Altis, I got to see Section 3-5 Other Interior Features Floor Mat on Page 212 , saying that it comes with a floor attachment clip. I know that the unit and owner's manual is of Thailand origin and not all feature listed on it is present in Philippine model, but the manual does say "if equipped" whenever such component / feature is present.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jtphl View Post
    After scanning through the owner's manual of 2008 Altis, I got to see Section 3-5 Other Interior Features Floor Mat on Page 212 , saying that it comes with a floor attachment clip. I know that the unit and owner's manual is of Thailand origin and not all feature listed on it is present in Philippine model, but the manual does say "if equipped" whenever such component / feature is present.
    wala yung akin.. pero parang nakalagay sa manual na standard accesory sya... pero wala rin namang butas yung libreng floor matting kaya nausod din yung matting... kahit ata yung mga 3M eh wala rin butas...

pero meron bang nabigyan nito from toyota casa???

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    yes, you're right, the free thin carpet does not have any holes, rather, they have spikes to avoid unneccessary movement of the matting. However, spikes seem not enough to fully secure the matting, hence, a floor mat attachment was made, the question is why don't Altis owners gets it when the manual says its a standard accessory.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    matanong ko nga sa SA ko pagkuha ko ng plates ko.... pakita ko yung manual na standard accessory yun accdg to manual....

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003

does your 10th gen altis comes with floor clips???