New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r2 View Post

For some parts replacing the assembly is overkill. Imagine the difference in cost of replacing a couple of bushings instead of the whole control arm assembly.
    The mechanic who was checking the bushings of my car mentioned that a certain brand needs the whole control arm assembly replaced instead of individual parts when needing replacement. Don't know anyone who owns a vehicle under that make ATM, but hearing inputs like these from mechanics makes you really want to stick with the known brands when purchasing a car.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sushi123 View Post
    Grabe sa Toyota North EDSA. Sobrang tagal ng process! 1 Buwan na yung sasakyan wala pa din. di pa nasisimulan
    ano ang problema?
    yung gagawa, o yung magbabayad (insurance?) ?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    The mechanic who was checking the bushings of my car mentioned that a certain brand needs the whole control arm assembly replaced instead of individual parts when needing replacement. Don't know anyone who owns a vehicle under that make ATM, but hearing inputs like these from mechanics makes you really want to stick with the known brands when purchasing a car.
    By any chance is it Hyundai/Kia? Our GS just won't seem to go back to the way it was when new.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    had my 5k PMS sa mitsu a month ago. now after reading all these posts/feedback, parang gusto ko nalang tuloy bumalik ulit sa suking gas station ko. 4 months palang yung oto ko at 6k KMs na tinakbo so i am nearing 10k KMs nadin in about 2-3 months from now so nag-iisip na ako if ipapasok ko padin ba sa casa as for 10k PMS, they charge customers for ~php5000 for the labor only. concern ko lang pag nilabas ko is pano pag dumating yung 40k KMs sa ODO ko at need ko magpalit ng CVT fluids and the likes, medyo delicate ang pagpapalit nito diba? baka di kaya ng suking gasolinahan to

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dcvingkamotekid View Post
    had my 5k PMS sa mitsu a month ago. now after reading all these posts/feedback, parang gusto ko nalang tuloy bumalik ulit sa suking gas station ko. 4 months palang yung oto ko at 6k KMs na tinakbo so i am nearing 10k KMs nadin in about 2-3 months from now so nag-iisip na ako if ipapasok ko padin ba sa casa as for 10k PMS, they charge customers for ~php5000 for the labor only. concern ko lang pag nilabas ko is pano pag dumating yung 40k KMs sa ODO ko at need ko magpalit ng CVT fluids and the likes, medyo delicate ang pagpapalit nito diba? baka di kaya ng suking gasolinahan to
    some owners do their more basic pms outside the casa, but they do bring the car to the casa at certain intervals when "more sensitive procedures" are due. timing belt change, CVT/AT fluids, etc.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    good call sir *dr. d, now i'm wondering how much mitsu charges "out of warranty" customers for changing CVT fluid, time belt, etc.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Maraming magaling na outside shops. Lalo na i assume mitsu na cvt, so i think mirage yan? Madaming mirage sa kalsada

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    replace all fluids at 40k, simple lang yan, tingnan mo sa manual kung gaano kadali mag drain at refill

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122